Really, F'Pete's Sake, Read This

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Old Grafton

Really, F'Pete's Sake, Read This

Post by Old Grafton »

Ann Coulter--I don't care if you hate her like I despise Maureen Dowd and Hillary--drove this outta the park.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... -congress/
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
Precision

Re: Really, F'Pete's Sake, Read This

Post by Precision »

My only quibble is that Ann is being too polite to them.

Lazy backstabbing of the American People. Proxy members of deep state. Fiddlers while Rome burns bastards that they are.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/44 ... slow-start

Meh, it is more complicated than that. All in all I think congress is off to a better start than Trump. (Excepting perhaps the Goresuch nomination)
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

I know that I'm not very pleased with Senator John McCain's comments to the Press of late.
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Rumpshot wrote:I know that I'm not very pleased with Senator John McCain's comments to the Press of late.
In my case, "of late" would be about 10 years.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

McCain evidently has gotten over the Press's surprise antipathy from 8 years ago, so he's back to being their "reasonable Republican". (tame Republican? Stoolie?) I guess he learned his place! He should retire now. His wife owns a brewery, for Pete's sake! Based on what he's said and how he sold out the MIA's, it's better for him and his country if he's drunk off his ass on his back porch.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

This ^^^
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
scipioafricanus

Post by scipioafricanus »

Yeah, being the Media's favorite worked great for him in 2008. He should go since he never realized what a fallacy that is.
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
scipioafricanus

Post by scipioafricanus »

Oh lets by all means defend the Press in the First Amendment... but ignore their desire for the 2nd to go away.
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

Just because Trump won with an R next to his name doesn't mean all the other R's in Congress got on the Trump Train. They're still being the same old Stupid Party. Which is part of the long-con the politicians are playing against US, the American people, which is a game of "hey, let's you and him fight". R politicos still stuck in the pre-Trump era still want to play the game with the old rules, which was "we'll have the Media treat you like a punching bag, but you don't ever punch back, otherwise we'll REALLY give it to you, so hard you may not be able to recover." Right now, regardless of the R dominance in Congress on paper, I think many R Congress critters will side with their D friends in the political establishment, and not with Trump or the American people.
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia