Hillary is Still in the hot seat

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Rumpshot

Hillary is Still in the hot seat

Post by Rumpshot »

Conservative Daily has posted: "As Clinton made her way down the steps towards her seat for the inauguration, she stopped to shake Rep. Jason Chaffetz’s hand. When the Congressman posted the picture on Instagram, however, he included caption.

“So pleased she is not the President. I thanked her for her service and wished her luck. The investigation continues.”

Rep. Chaffetz is in charge of the Congressional investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email crimes and the lies she told to Congress under oath. He just announced to the whole world that the investigation will continue.

Chaffetz has defied the establishment power brokers and vowed to continue with the contempt of Congress investigation against Clinton. He is already starting to receive demands from GOP leaders that he stop."
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
scipioafricanus

Re: Hillary is Still in the hot seat

Post by scipioafricanus »

Rumpshot wrote:Conservative Daily has posted: "As Clinton made her way down the steps towards her seat for the inauguration, she stopped to shake Rep. Jason Chaffetz’s hand. When the Congressman posted the picture on Instagram, however, he included caption.

“So pleased she is not the President. I thanked her for her service and wished her luck. The investigation continues.”

Rep. Chaffetz is in charge of the Congressional investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email crimes and the lies she told to Congress under oath. He just announced to the whole world that the investigation will continue.

Chaffetz has defied the establishment power brokers and vowed to continue with the contempt of Congress investigation against Clinton. He is already starting to receive demands from GOP leaders that he stop."
He is right, but the caption on that day was kinda douchey.
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Yup. Correct, but douchy.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Jered

Post by Jered »

She didn't get a pardon, either, did she?
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

She did not.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Jered wrote:She didn't get a pardon, either, did she?
Why would she, Hillary and Barry hate each other. :ugeek:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Denis

Post by Denis »

HTRN wrote:
Jered wrote:She didn't get a pardon, either, did she?
Why would she, Hillary and Barry hate each other. :ugeek:
She apparently didn't have enough money to buy a pardon, or enough dirt on him him to force him to issue one.

Now waiting to see how it plays out...
Gunnuts

Post by Gunnuts »

I'm still pulling for the murder-suicide I mentioned here.
Kommander

Post by Kommander »

I am hoping that with her political career in tatters if/when they get her to testify again she goes all Colonel Jessup and admits to what she did in a fit of rage.
Termite

Post by Termite »

Gunnuts wrote:I'm still pulling for the murder-suicide I mentioned here.
I'd rather her cap Barry, and leave Bill to totter after bimbos........
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."