Shooting At Ft Lauderdale Airport

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
skb12172

Shooting At Ft Lauderdale Airport

Post by skb12172 »

Multiple down or dead. Shooter in custody. My money is on Aloha Snackbar.

http://www.fox13news.com/news/florida-n ... 3230-story
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
skb12172

Re: Shooting At Ft Lauderdale Airport

Post by skb12172 »

Esteban Santiago. Used a 9mm. In uniform. Possibly military.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Darrell

Post by Darrell »

I read that he came in on a Canadian flight, with the handgun in checked luggage. On a Canadian plane? Would it have been declared?
Eppur si muove--Galileo
randy

Post by randy »

From BBC:
Air Canada issued a statement: "We can confirm that we have no record of such a passenger by that name, or checked guns, on any of our flights to Fort Lauderdale."
Army National Guard tells ABC News alleged perpetrator Esteban Santiago was honorably discharged about four months ago.
Senior officials have told ABC News the suspect flew from Anchorage to Minneapolis, and finally to Fort Lauderdale.
Citing unnamed witnesses, MSNBC reports the gunman appeared to be a man in his 20s, wearing a Star Wars T-shirt.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

At least he won't be eligible to collect the PFD next year.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
evan price

Post by evan price »

Ex military, general discharge, multiple awol. Born in new Jersey. Served in astan 2010.
Walked into FBI office In Anchorage claiming the CIA was broadcasting messages into his brain and forcing him to watch ISIS videos on the internet. Admitted for mental evaluation and under treatment. Claimed voices in his head, confirmed by girlfriend.
Garden variety kook
Or is it MKUltra all over again, enquiring minds want to know...
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!
JustinR

Post by JustinR »

The relatives are saying he was screwed up after serving in Iraq. (Afghanistan?) No idea yet if he actually saw combat. I sure hope this isn't a possibly preventable case of PTSD.
"The armory was even better. Above the door was a sign: You dream, we build." -Mark Owen, No Easy Day

"My assault weapon won't be 'illegal,' it will be 'undocumented.'" -KL
scipioafricanus

Post by scipioafricanus »

There is a few pics of him wearing a ISIS/Palestinian scarf saluting the Caliphate. That is all I need to know.

My first question was did this happen to be at the El Al terminal? Remember when the nut did that at the LA airport and no one knew why?
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
Greg

Post by Greg »

JustinR wrote:The relatives are saying he was screwed up after serving in Iraq. (Afghanistan?) No idea yet if he actually saw combat. I sure hope this isn't a possibly preventable case of PTSD.
I don't think PTSD makes you hear voices in your head telling you to fight for ISIS.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

scipioafricanus wrote:There is a few pics of him wearing a ISIS/Palestinian scarf saluting the Caliphate. That is all I need to know.

My first question was did this happen to be at the El Al terminal? Remember when the nut did that at the LA airport and no one knew why?
Damn. Do you have links?