Eric Holder gets a new job

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Johnnyreb

Eric Holder gets a new job

Post by Johnnyreb »

I just read on the Fox news site that California has hired Eric Holder to help them fight Trump.

Somehow I just can't be upset about this, since the state of California just hired what is very probably the worst, most incompetent USAG we've ever had to fight Trump.
Netpackrat

Re: Eric Holder gets a new job

Post by Netpackrat »

I predict that this time around, he will preside over lots of firearms leaving a third world shithole and entering America.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
randy

Post by randy »

Johnnyreb wrote:Somehow I just can't be upset about this, since the state of California just hired what is very probably the worst, most incompetent USAG we've ever had to fight Trump.
You left out "corrupt"
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Rich

Post by Rich »

Hard to outdo Janet Reno, but he managed. :shock:
A weak government usually remains a servant of citizens, while a strong government usually becomes the master of its subjects.
- paraphrased from several sources

A choice, not an echo. - Goldwater campaign, 1964
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

Rich wrote:Hard to outdo Janet Reno, but he managed. :shock:
Really? I'm not a fan of either, but how many immolated Christians has Eric Holder been complicit in? What's Holder's body count?

ETA: had to think for a moment; I guess Holder is responsible for all the deaths in the current Mexican cartel war thanks for Op. Fast & Furious.
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
Kommander

Post by Kommander »

Yes as dumb as some of the stuff Reno did she never purposely destabilized a neighboring country to further her bosses political agenda.