Evan McMullin supporters - suckers

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Greg

Evan McMullin supporters - suckers

Post by Greg »

https://ricochet.com/400368/an-open-apo ... -mcmullin/

This is pretty funny. I remember when, for some inexplicable reason, people were getting excited about Evan McMullin. My personal suspicion was McMullin supports were desperate, which was leading them to act somewhere on the spectrum between suckers and idiots.

And now for some reason McMullin has been engaging in mutual Twitter fellatio with Shaun King, the white guy who pretended he was black to race bait for profit. Yes there was a male one of those, too.

Funny, I'd actually forgotten that McMullin called Republicans racist, *before the election*. Well, now we know that was not an accident. After all, he and Shaun King share common values, don't you know. Tee hee.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
scipioafricanus

Re: Evan McMullin supporters - suckers

Post by scipioafricanus »

HA!
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
Greg

Post by Greg »

And now McMullin is proud of working with the SJWs to destroy someone on the right.

It just keeps getting better.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

This is a great letter. Once again, it's after the election that we find out what the pig we bought in the bag really looks like. This is why I've always voted No when the California Legislature tries to legislate with initiatives. I haven't found out how to do this with the candidates, though. A great letter, any way you want to look at it.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

About the only people I saw being excited about McMuffin were the ones who thought he could keep Trump from carrying Utah. You know...Deep State apparatchiks, nomenklatura, and assorted remoras.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!