Suppressors

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Vonz90

Suppressors

Post by Vonz90 »

Frankingun

Re: Suppressors

Post by Frankingun »

I sure hope so. Then the Hughes Amendment.
Buy ammunition and magazines.

You'll shoot your eye out!

Another blog.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

I will be amazed if the supressor bill makes it to his desk.

I will spend a grand on lottery tickets if the hughes ammendment goes away, because the laws of probability have obviously gone haywire. :ugeek:

Remember, it aint just the president involved, it's all those lovely self serving assholes in the house and the senate that those bills have to get past before it hits the desk in the oval office.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
slowpoke

Post by slowpoke »

HTRN wrote:I will be amazed if the supressor bill makes it to his desk.

I will spend a grand on lottery tickets if the hughes ammendment goes away, because the laws of probability have obviously gone haywire. :ugeek:

Remember, it aint just the president involved, it's all those lovely self serving assholes in the house and the senate that those bills have to get past before it hits the desk in the oval office.
No. He just has to direct the secretary to start doing continuous amnesties.
"Islam delenda est" Aesop
randy

Post by randy »

slowpoke wrote:

Wouldn't those likely go away when a Democrat or Reasonable Republican takes over the Oval Office?
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

slowpoke wrote:

Amnesties are only for guns that weren't registered by may 86, New production will still be illegal.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt