Immigrants - doing the jobs Americans won't do

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
D5CAV

Immigrants - doing the jobs Americans won't do

Post by D5CAV »

You've got to admire his work ethic. He carried almost 90 pounds a couple of blocks. That would be a struggle for me, and I've got almost 30 pounds on him.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-2 ... identified

He's been arrested 7 times and deported 4 times. So much for our border security. At least he didn't kill anyone, like the multiple-deportee in San Francisco last year.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Jered

Re: Immigrants - doing the jobs Americans won't do

Post by Jered »

At some point, we should just "deport" them off the back of a C-130 to the middle of the Atlantic ocean.

I'm not a complete barbarian, so, we could give them a parachute and a life raft with three days of food on it.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Jered

Post by Jered »

At some point, we should just "deport" them off the back of a C-130 to the middle of the Atlantic ocean.

I'm not a complete barbarian, so, we could give them a parachute and a life raft with three days of food on it.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

That reply was worth reading twice. :lol:
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
slowpoke

Post by slowpoke »

Jered wrote:At some point, we should just "deport" them off the back of a C-130 to the middle of the Atlantic ocean.

At altitude with no mask? very humane.
"Islam delenda est" Aesop
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

slowpoke wrote:
Jered wrote:At some point, we should just "deport" them off the back of a C-130 to the middle of the Atlantic ocean.

Well, ideally timing and choice of altitude would be such that they'd be chucked off as dead weight, and then regain consciousness on the way down. Jered is a better person than me because I wouldn't give them parachutes, or tell them where they were going or how they are getting there before they pass out.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Greg

Post by Greg »

Netpackrat wrote:
slowpoke wrote:

Well, ideally timing and choice of altitude would be such that they'd be chucked off as dead weight, and then regain consciousness on the way down. Jered is a better person than me because I wouldn't give them parachutes, or tell them where they were going or how they are getting there before they pass out.
Reminds me of a response I saw online recently to some particularly spiteful bit of leftist bullshit-

"Do you want a helicopter ride over the ocean? Because that's how you get a helicopter ride over the ocean."
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Frankingun

Post by Frankingun »

Given that the suspect is an actual international man of mystery, I'll bet you a Moisin Nagant that he had inside information on the truck, did extensive scouting beforehand, and the gold changed hands months ago. The theif, the getaway driver, and whatever other henchmen are resting comfortably in a third world country where they are getting endless boat drinks and massages with happy ending.

Oh, and how come he was deported multiple times? Why wasn't he given 30 years in Club Fed when he was caught the second time?
Buy ammunition and magazines.

You'll shoot your eye out!

Another blog.
Jered

Post by Jered »

Frankingun wrote: Oh, and how come he was deported multiple times? Why wasn't he given 30 years in Club Fed when he was caught the second time?
Because that's mean.