Troll Master Trump?

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
blackeagle603

Troll Master Trump?

Post by blackeagle603 »

from where I sit I say "nails it."
And Trump is trolling the liberals by tweeting.
Kellyanne Conway is never going to take away his iPhone, never. Why? Because he is a master of using it to set the agenda for the liberals and their pet media and then watching them dance for his amusement. Take his flag burning tweet. Pure genius.

Oh, not the substance – that was a terrible and clearly unconstitutional idea. But it is also a popular idea. A number of people I greatly respect support flag burning laws, and so does Hillary Clinton. Remember how she co-sponsored some silly Flag Protection Act in 2005? You remember 2005, don’t you? It was when Senator Principle was just turning against the troops she had voted to send to Iraq and when she still believed marriage was between a man and a woman. You know, the opposite of Trump’s positions.

Trump has to be rolling with laughter to seeing liberals maneuvered into awkwardly defending free speech, since they despise the concept. My new novel shows a world where liberals control the conversation, and the result is a monologue. Guess who gets to do all the talking? Hint: not us.
link
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
blackeagle603

Re: Troll Master Trump?

Post by blackeagle603 »

And his other picks? Awesome! So Betsy De Vos is supposed to be awful because ... Because she’s going to... Because her brother formed a company that shoots terrorists? Blackwater founder and American hero Erik Prince mixed capitalism with killing jihadis, which makes liberals cry. It makes me want a Marlboro and a cuddle. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trump is trolling them by keeping his promises.
Trump is one giant troll of liberalism, from his attitude to his actions to his total defeat of the Evil Schoolmarm. And the best thing is that he knows it. Never change, Mr. President-elect – keep on trolling like a boss.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

Trump + inauguration = trigger-ation
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia