This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Vonz90

OU - Van and knife control needed

Post by Vonz90 »

randy

Re: OU - Van and knife control needed

Post by randy »

And the blood dancing started immediately:
Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine, Hillary Clinton’s running mate, tweeted that he was “deeply saddened by the senseless act of gun violence at Ohio State this morning. Praying for the injured and the entire Buckeye community.”
The response:
Rep. Niraj Antani, a Miamisburg (OH) Republican fired back: “But not saddened by the senseless act of machete or car violence?
kelso-burn.jpg
Linky
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

Patiently waiting for the race/religion of the stabber. Place your bets, ladies and gents!

And yeah, gotta love the knee-jerk reaction. Everyone assumes "crazed gunman" because of the active-shooter lockdown response. The fully-automatic politician platitudes before all the details are known is part of the reason why Alex Jones and the Infowars ilk came up with the "(insert name of mass casualty event) was a false-flag operation" conspiracy theory BS. Which gives the antis- ammunition to use against the pro-gun side. Glad to see this instance, the use of fully-automatic politician platitudes blew up in their face (like C4-loaded ammo in a Vietcong AK).
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

If current reports are accurate, the only person who used a gun was the cop who shot the perp. Hooray for gun violence!
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

Vonz90 wrote:If current reports are accurate, the only person who used a gun was the cop who shot the perp. Hooray for gun violence!
If the stabber is black and the cop is white, will Black Lives Matter protest?
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

According to the linked news story, it was an 18 year old Somali named Abdul Razaq Ali Artan.
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
Termite

Post by Termite »

Cybrludite wrote:According to the linked news story, it was an 18 year old Somali named Abdul Razaq Ali Artan.
Would pouring a bag of pork rinds over the deceased perp be considered desecrating the dead?
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Termite wrote:
Cybrludite wrote:According to the linked news story, it was an 18 year old Somali named Abdul Razaq Ali Artan.
Would pouring a bag of pork rinds over the deceased perp be considered desecrating the dead?
I'd say wrap him like a bacon mummy... but oh, the waste of bacon!
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Weetabix wrote:
Termite wrote:
I'd say wrap him like a bacon mummy... but oh, the waste of bacon!
Tie him up, slit his belly a little and throw him in a pig pen.
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Ahem...OU is Ohio University.

This is The Ohio State University. :jacked:
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!