Clinton team to join Jill Stein's recount in Wisconsin.

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Termite

Clinton team to join Jill Stein's recount in Wisconsin.

Post by Termite »

CNN story
There's no way for Stein to win ANYTHING, so she is Hillary's "point man" in this debacle. And, in 5 days Stein managed to raise more money for the recount filing costs, than she did in her entire campaign for POTUS. Often, in $160,000 chunks.
Isn't THAT interesting?! :?
This shit ain't over............. :x

Insiders Say Clinton Only Conceded After Obama Called
Isn't that special? :roll:
But Obama allies are dead-set against the multi-state recount effort. Former Obama White House Communications Director Dan Pfeiffer mocked it on Twitter:
“The amount of Democratic energy and money being wasted on recounts instead of trying to win the Louisiana Senate Race is mind boggling,” he tweeted on Thursday.
Good luck with that. I predict Kennedy will win by a comfortable margin........unless he's caught in bed with a dead girl or a live boy. 8-)
Link
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Rich

Re: Clinton team to join Jill Stein's recount in Wisconsin.

Post by Rich »

Yeah, she is being bankrolled by Hillary and Hillary is trying to pull a Gore while remaining above it all. :shock:
A weak government usually remains a servant of citizens, while a strong government usually becomes the master of its subjects.
- paraphrased from several sources

A choice, not an echo. - Goldwater campaign, 1964
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

Pretty standard Dem tactic. Recount and recount and recount until you win. Then stop all recounts.
scipioafricanus

Post by scipioafricanus »

Let's hope the GOP has learned its lessons from Minnesota and Washington.
http://hotair.com/archives/2009/08/26/t ... n-recount/
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

I'm sure boxes of ballots are being placed in car trunks and behind dumpsters as we type.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

If the Republicans were smart (I know, what the hell am I thinking!!!) they'd demand recounts in every state Hillary won, just to make the Dems play by their own rules.

Oh, well. It was a nice thought.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
scipioafricanus

Post by scipioafricanus »

I would like to see it as an opportunity to see "who" voted. Oh felons, non-citizens, dead people... yeah time to fix the voter roles. Hey it seems Hillary lost by MORE votes since all these people aren't supposed to be there.
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

As I understand it, the recount procedure in Pennsylvania is pretty convoluted, and the deadline is tomorrow. They need to flip all three states to change the outcome in the Electoral College, so if they don't get it done in Pennsylvania tomorrow, they're done.
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
PawPaw

Post by PawPaw »

Jill Stein is a friggin' hypocrite. From what I read, she says that she wants a "fair process", but if that were true, she'd be looking at states that Hillary narrowly won. Like Nevada and Minnesota. MN has a notoriously unreliable system of counting votes. Instead, she's focused on states that Trump won. Granted, he won Michigan by only 10K votes, but I don't think that the recount will find enough to change the result.

Hillary, of course, in her quest for naked power, has joined the effort, after calling Trump's pre-election decisions "horrifying". She did give a concession speech, right? That means, to my simple mind, that she conceded the result.

Hillary Clinton is reprehensible on so many levels.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House