Clinton team to join Jill Stein's recount in Wisconsin.

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
HTRN

Re: Clinton team to join Jill Stein's recount in Wisconsin.

Post by HTRN »

In other news, i heard stien has a warrant out for her arrest in relation to the dakota pipeline skakedo, err, "protest".
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Termite

Post by Termite »

HTRN wrote:In other news, i heard stien has a warrant out for her arrest in relation to the dakota pipeline skakedo, err, "protest".
That would be funny..... :lol:
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Its true...
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Termite

Post by Termite »

Tammy Bruce, Fox news contributor, was on Varney & Co this AM. She suggests that this isn't about actually changing the POTUS election results, it's about Jill Stein getting a payoff......AND, it's about keeping Hillary's name in the media. Because Hillary is likely preparing for the next NYFC mayoral election.

LINKY

I must admit it sounds very logical.

Edit:
Well, this is interesting.
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Gunnuts

Post by Gunnuts »

I'll just leave this here. :D
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

One theory I heard (forget where, Zerohedge maybe?) is that Trump was not going to pursue HRC directly, but was going to push forward on Pizzagate and see what that uncovered.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
Jered

Post by Jered »

And, hopefully it's over for PA.
According to Wanda Murren, spokeswoman for the Pennsylvania Department of State, the deadline under the law for a voter-initiated recount at the county level had been Monday, Nov. 21. Many counties missed it but nearly half have already certified their results, precluding recounts there. That makes a lawsuit the only remaining option for initiating a statewide recount.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Termite wrote:Because Hillary is likely preparing for the next NYFC mayoral election.
I find that highly unlikely.