Trump prez and Rep senate & house...

Post by AlaskaTRX »

Who'd a thunk it?!?

Time to put the money where your mouth is:
1) repeal Obamacare
2) start to build a wall / close borders
3) revoke Iran nuke deal
4) Hillary & co indictments
5) appoint constitutionalist SC justice(s)
6) open ANWR & approve Keystone XL

How's that for the first 100 days... what else???
First Shirt

Re: Trump prez and Rep senate & house...

Post by First Shirt »

Term limits? No more than three in the House and no more than two in the Senate.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

Sweet tap-dancing Frejya! The melt-down of the leftist Eloi on Facebook has to be seen to be believed.
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

First Shirt wrote:Term limits? No more than three in the House and no more than two in the Senate.
That'll have to be a change to the Constitution - but I bet we could get THAT through!!!
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Termite

Post by Termite »

I wonder if Aesop bought a 5th of Jose on his way home from work.............

And remember: it ain't over till the Electoral College votes. A few unfaithful electors could change things.
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

It would take more than "a few" to change it, at this point. Right now, with 34 electors still uncommitted, it's 276-218, and all those states have Trump in the lead. If he takes all of them, it will be 310-218.

This is a pretty good indication that this election was a "F**k You. Strong message follows" from the people to the politicians in BOTH parties.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Well we have reached the traditional point the day after the election where I am praying that my judgement of the winning candidate was wrong.
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

One of my co-workers just said that while watching the returns he felt the same way he did on 9/11.

Pardon me while I go make coffee from Liberal tears....
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

MarkD wrote: Pardon me while I go make coffee from Liberal tears....
My sister-in-law, who called when Obama got elected the first time, just to gloat (and I told her "Thank you. I've spent most of my life trying to protect my country from communists, and you voted to put one in the White House") is on the point of total meltdown. She simply can't comprehend why people would choose a total newcomer to elective office over a serial liar, traitor, and felon.

Trump may be a total trainwreck as president, but he's got to be better than Obama. (Granted, Obama didn't lower the bar, he laid it on the floor, but still....). And who knows, he might actually accomplish something useful, if nothing else than to keep DC in gridlock for 4 years. Hey, they can't f**k with me if they can't do anything, right?
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
Durham68

Post by Durham68 »

My co-workers are unable to talk about politics without turning getting visibly agitated this morning. All of them red faced and voices trembling. One approaching tears. They are genuinely terrified. All efforts to alleviate their concerns were repaid with increased volume and greater trembling. And I don't even like Trump.
"Unattended children will be given an espresso and a puppy"