Trump prez and Rep senate & house...

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
blackeagle603

Re: Trump prez and Rep senate & house...

Post by blackeagle603 »

So it's announced that it will be Jeff Sessions for AG.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

Great!

Now, if dipshit Bentley will appoint Jonathan McConnell to fill the vacancy,everything will be fine. Because who wouldn't want a Senator who is also a Class III dealer?
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
NVGdude

Post by NVGdude »

randy wrote:So, the Hildebeast, showing typical Clinton Class, is not making a public statement until 1030ET this morning.
Honestly I think She and her campaign were so shell shocked at the loss (and magnitude thereof) that they needed time to compose themselves enough to figure out what to say.

I guarantee they didn't have a concession speech prepped.
Darrell

Post by Darrell »

NVGdude wrote:
randy wrote:So, the Hildebeast, showing typical Clinton Class, is not making a public statement until 1030ET this morning.
Honestly I think She and her campaign were so shell shocked at the loss (and magnitude thereof) that they needed time to compose themselves enough to figure out what to say.

I guarantee they didn't have a concession speech prepped.
Translated into plain English: she had too much to drink, and was breaking stuff. :roll:
Eppur si muove--Galileo
scipioafricanus

Post by scipioafricanus »

https://reason.com/archives/2016/11/20/ ... nt-hillary
If you want to see politics based on emotionalism over reason and a borderline-religious devotion to an iconic figure, forget the Trump Army; look instead to the Cult of Clinton.

Ever since Donald Trump won the presidential election, all eyes, and wringing hands, have been on the white blob who voted for him. These "loud, illiterate and credulous people," as a sap at Salon brands them, think on an "emotional level." Bill Moyers warned that ours is a "dark age of unreason," in which "low information" folks are lining up behind "The Trump Emotion Machine." Andrew Sullivan said Trump supporters relate to him as a "cult leader fused with the idea of the nation."

What's funny about this is not simply that it's the biggest chattering-class hissy fit of the 21st century so far — and chattering-class hissy fits are always funny. It's that whatever you think of Trump (I'm not a fan) or his supporters (I think they're mostly normal, good people), the fact is they've got nothing on the Clinton cult when it comes to creepy, pious worship of a politician.
Yep
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

Now what?
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

The next major date is December 19th, when they certify the election results.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Termite

Post by Termite »

HTRN wrote:The next major date is December 19th, when they certify the election results.
Pay attention to what's happening with Jill Stein and the Green Party's attempt to force a recount in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.

Of particular interest is the rolling total of contributions to fund the recounts. It seems to be increasing at a very linear rate; perhaps a bit too linear?
Link
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Durham68

Post by Durham68 »

Electronic voting machines are fine and voter fraud is a myth until they lose. Fuck them.
"Unattended children will be given an espresso and a puppy"
Termite

Post by Termite »

Durham68 wrote:Electronic voting machines are fine and voter fraud is a myth until they lose. Fuck them.
I'm curious as to how Russia(or anyone else) would hack into a electronic voting machine not connected to the internet, while it was at the polling station.
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."