Trump prez and Rep senate & house...

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
HTRN

Re: Trump prez and Rep senate & house...

Post by HTRN »

DU shutdown, supossedly due to a trump hacker, rrriiiggghhhttt.. :roll:

More like, they shut down in a preemtive move to stem the probable invasion of shitlords from the likes /b/, Something awful, ED, etc. After Trumps victory was announced.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Wrenchbender1

Post by Wrenchbender1 »

First Shirt wrote:
randy wrote: Is the delay due to the approximate time the tranquilizer darts wear off? And how much damage/how many casualties did her Election HQ sustain before they could put her down? :twisted:
I think they just dodged her until the batteries ran down. Takes a while to recharge them, I guess. Or maybe she overheated the hydraulics, and they had to change the fluids before they could let her out.
Either that, or they showed her a bunch of balloons and their strobe light collection, then propped her up against a bollard.
Beware lest in your anxiety to avoid war you obtain a master.
- Demosthenes
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

dfwmtx wrote:Hail Eris! Ave Discordia!
And to everyone loosing their minds this morning: Kallisti, bitches!
Indeed. I'm not a Trump fan, but...

...DING, DONG, mother****ers.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
JustinR

Post by JustinR »

Rich wrote:What we need now is a Hillary look alike dressed in a Nazi uniform to do the Hitler cartoon. :mrgreen:
Naw, all we need is a Hillary Clinton "Downfall" subtitle video.
"The armory was even better. Above the door was a sign: You dream, we build." -Mark Owen, No Easy Day

"My assault weapon won't be 'illegal,' it will be 'undocumented.'" -KL
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

Hear me out here...

Suppose, for the sake of supposing, that the FBI finally does its job and recommends that Hillary be indicted for mishandling classified information, or obstruction of justice, or whatever. Suppose further that this finally happens AFTER Inauguration Day, so Obama can't pardon her.

Should Trump pardon her?

OK, stop laughing, I'm serious.

Bringing her to trial will be reported in the LSM as Trump trying to put his political opponent in jail. It would be divisive. It most certainly would make an already divided nation even worse. Especially if she's as sick as she seems to be, she's not gonna be around long.

Pardon her, he's merciful, he's allowing her to live out her days, and he can say he's doing it for the good of the nation (very much like Ford's pardon of Nixon, where he killed his on political future but avoided what would have been an absolute shitstorm).

Discuss.....
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

MarkD wrote:One of my co-workers just said that while watching the returns he felt the same way he did on 9/11.

Pardon me while I go make coffee from Liberal tears....
I wonder if their gun oil is back in stock over at Amazon.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

MarkD wrote:Bringing her to trial will be reported in the LSM as Trump trying to put his political opponent in jail. It would be divisive. It most certainly would make an already divided nation even worse. Especially if she's as sick as she seems to be, she's not gonna be around long.

Pardon her, he's merciful, he's allowing her to live out her days, and he can say he's doing it for the good of the nation (very much like Ford's pardon of Nixon, where he killed his on political future but avoided what would have been an absolute shitstorm).

Discuss.....
Considering the way half the populace willfully unsees her crimes and grossly negligent actions, the Hildabeest is only a political opponent, not a criminal. He has to pardon Hillary "Hurricane" Clinton, or she will be a martyr to the willfully stupid (of which there are so many nowadays).
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
--Randy
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

randy wrote:
dfwmtx wrote: Unless they try and groom Chelsea for office somewhere in a few years.
What I was thinking.
Why not? Although she and her husband are implicated with the family charity, she's relatively clean still.
E.g.:
--Randy
Gunnuts

Post by Gunnuts »

Windy Wilson wrote:
randy wrote:
dfwmtx wrote: Unless they try and groom Chelsea for office somewhere in a few years.
What I was thinking.
Why not? Although she and her husband are implicated with the family charity, she's relatively clean still.
You've never seen the "Omen" movies? :shock:
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

MarkD wrote:Hear me out here...

(snip) Bringing her to trial will be reported in the LSM as Trump trying to put his political opponent in jail. It would be divisive. It most certainly would make an already divided nation even worse. Especially if she's as sick as she seems to be, she's not gonna be around long.

Discuss.....
You make good points, but there's an argument to be made for fiat justitia, ruat caelum too.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!