Trump prez and Rep senate & house...

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
dfwmtx

Re: Trump prez and Rep senate & house...

Post by dfwmtx »

Hail Eris! Ave Discordia!
And to everyone loosing their minds this morning: Kallisti, bitches!
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

dfwmtx wrote:Hail Eris! Ave Discordia!
And to everyone loosing their minds this morning: Kallisti, bitches!
....now, let's see what he actually does. I still have a few doubts that Trump would be a figurehead and let others take the reigns of power, Hillary included. We'll know more when he starts talking Cabinet appointees. And hopefully no "Supreme Court Justice Barack Obama/Hillary Clinton" either.

HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Gunnuts wrote:I’m not going to be happy until I get to download the clinton concession speech murder-suicide video in HD.

Two to bill’s head and one in her mouth. BOOYAH!! >:-]
The very best part? This is the end of clintons in politics. Theyre both too old to do anything else.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

One of my co-workers just said that while watching the returns he felt the same way he did on 9/11.

Seeing memes show up already saying "First there was 9/11, now there's 11/9"
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

HTRN wrote:
Gunnuts wrote:I’m not going to be happy until I get to download the clinton concession speech murder-suicide video in HD.

The very best part? This is the end of clintons in politics. Theyre both too old to do anything else.
Unless they try and groom Chelsea for office somewhere in a few years.
Or Obama goes back to Congress, or Michelle puts her hat in the ring somewhere. I could see them using their political celebrity power to try & remain in the game.

randy

Post by randy »

dfwmtx wrote:
HTRN wrote:

What I was thinking.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Gunnuts

Post by Gunnuts »

randy wrote:
dfwmtx wrote:
HTRN wrote: The very best part? This is the end of clintons in politics. Theyre both too old to do anything else.
What I was thinking.
Yep.

There is another clinton.

And a endless line of replacements looking for their chance. :|
Rich

Post by Rich »

What we need now is a Hillary look alike dressed in a Nazi uniform to do the Hitler cartoon. :mrgreen:
A weak government usually remains a servant of citizens, while a strong government usually becomes the master of its subjects.
- paraphrased from several sources

A choice, not an echo. - Goldwater campaign, 1964
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

randy wrote:
dfwmtx wrote:
HTRN wrote: The very best part? This is the end of clintons in politics. Theyre both too old to do anything else.
What I was thinking.
Shes already i her mid 30s, and has yet to run for anything. The window for her to start anykind of political career is rapidly closing.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Rich

Post by Rich »

I don't believe Cruz would have bested Hillary in the debates due to one serious disadvantage, He has a public record of political history that she would have used to beat him like a drum. Trump did not. Plus a lot of people projected their own feelings on to Trump, hoping they would be right, while knowing they would never be right with Clinton.

Keeping my fingers crossed.
A weak government usually remains a servant of citizens, while a strong government usually becomes the master of its subjects.
- paraphrased from several sources

A choice, not an echo. - Goldwater campaign, 1964