What timeline is this?

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Cybrludite

What timeline is this?

Post by Cybrludite »

4Chan investigates Feds for Pedophillia?

Being that it is 4Chan we're talking about, I checked Wikileaks for two of the emails quoted in the thread & they're legit.

Doesn't seem odd, aside from the PS.
This one only seems to make sense as a veiled or coded phrase. Pizza related map on a hankie? Dafuq?
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
slowpoke

Re: What timeline is this?

Post by slowpoke »

SpiritCooking and podesta is what you seek.
But let me warn you about the youtube of it. What is seen cannot be unseen.
"Islam delenda est" Aesop
Kommander

Post by Kommander »

Shortly after the 2000 election a box of ballots was stolen out of the back of a pickup in rural Florida. The suspects were described as a two men driving a silver Delorian. Sheriff's deputy Henson gave pursuit but the suspects vehicle vanished once they reached the interstate. It is believed that these ballots would have resulted in the election of AL "Powerpoint" Gore as president, ushering in a new age of wold peace and prosperity. However due to the occupants of the Delorian actions reality has started to become unwound. This is only the beginning.
Rich

Post by Rich »

Back to the Future???

I know Gore tried to steal his election with "hanging chads", but did the Dems go real high tech with their very own Delorean?

Perhaps truth is stranger than fiction. :roll:
A weak government usually remains a servant of citizens, while a strong government usually becomes the master of its subjects.
- paraphrased from several sources

A choice, not an echo. - Goldwater campaign, 1964
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

What timeline? Heinlein's Crazy Years, not that I'm the first one to think of that round these parts.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
slowpoke

Post by slowpoke »

This is the timeline where Dolly in Moonraker doesn't have braces.
Then again there is a 4chan thread that says Trump is a time travelor. This is based off the true fact that it was his uncle that got/reviewed Teslas papers after Tesla died. Its on page 177 of the massive thread on the other site.
"Islam delenda est" Aesop