Once again, Trump shows he's an @$$

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Johnnyreb

Re: Once again, Trump shows he's an @$$

Post by Johnnyreb »

What's disgusting is all the Republicans who are just downright HAPPY to denounce Trump a month away from the election for some dumb guy thing he said over a decade ago. Like not one of them has ever said something in their whole lives that women would not appreciate knowing they said. What next, will they find something he said while drunk at a college party when he was 20 and demonize him for that too?

If Hillary wins, there will be about 30 million instant citizens soon after and there will never be another Republican in the White House again. Not to mention the complete lack of any effective defense against Iran and North Korea developing the means to EMP our butts back into the middle ages. There will be no chance for the Republican party to fix anything in the future. Like Ann Colter said, they'll be done. The Republic will be over.

And here they are so happy and eager to make certain Hillary wins? And if Trump wins anyway? How many of these moralists are going to be voting with the Dems every chance they get just to stick another knife in Trump regardless of what it does to our future as a nation?

Trump made a mistake all right. But the mistake was that he didn't run as an independent from day one and leave this useless, suicidal party crumpled up and tossed in a trashcan far, far behind him. It isn't just Hillary Clinton who is our enemy.
randy

Post by randy »

Darrell wrote: I suspect I'm going to be thoroughly disgusted by the time this election is over.
Going to be? I've been there for months.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
scipioafricanus

Post by scipioafricanus »

Johnnyreb wrote:What's disgusting is all the Republicans who are just downright HAPPY to denounce Trump a month away from the election for some dumb guy thing he said over a decade ago. Like not one of them has ever said something in their whole lives that women would not appreciate knowing they said. What next, will they find something he said while drunk at a college party when he was 20 and demonize him for that too?

If Hillary wins, there will be about 30 million instant citizens soon after and there will never be another Republican in the White House again. Not to mention the complete lack of any effective defense against Iran and North Korea developing the means to EMP our butts back into the middle ages. There will be no chance for the Republican party to fix anything in the future. Like Ann Colter said, they'll be done. The Republic will be over.

And here they are so happy and eager to make certain Hillary wins? And if Trump wins anyway? How many of these moralists are going to be voting with the Dems every chance they get just to stick another knife in Trump regardless of what it does to our future as a nation?

Trump made a mistake all right. But the mistake was that he didn't run as an independent from day one and leave this useless, suicidal party crumpled up and tossed in a trashcan far, far behind him. It isn't just Hillary Clinton who is our enemy.
The same "wizards of smart" that say Trump is irresponsible with National Security by what he says, but don't bother to mention Hillary and what she has DONE!
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Romans 1:28.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Johnnyreb wrote:What's disgusting is all the Republicans who are just downright HAPPY to denounce Trump a month away from the election for some dumb guy thing he said over a decade ago. Like not one of them has ever said something in their whole lives that women would not appreciate knowing they said. What next, will they find something he said while drunk at a college party when he was 20 and demonize him for that too?

If you couldn't see thus coming, then you are blind. As (and a bunch of other people) have been saying for a long time, there are reams of dirt on this guy and they will keep on pushing it out there until election day.

The best slim chance we have is to drop him and move Pence up, but I doubt that would work this late. With that dumpster fire on the ticket a loss is over determined, that other candidates are trying to distances themselves from him makes perfect sense.
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Mike OTDP

Post by Mike OTDP »

Trump is a chump...but his platform is quite strong. A competent candidate could win with it. That's what bugs me...the GOP will go back to being the barely-right-of-center Good Loser Party, instead of grabbing that platform and energy, matching it with a competent candidate, and winning.
Darrell

Post by Darrell »

Trump has a mouth, and is a boor. I will not be voting for him, but against Hitlery. I got tired of her shit many years ago, along with her husband's. Trump would at least be entertaining. You can kiss the republic goodbye if she gets into office.
Eppur si muove--Galileo
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Realistically nothing has changed. The latest revelation about Trump's past is neither surprising nor unexpected. Hillary cannot be allowed to win, and anything other than a vote for Trump at this point is a vote for Hillary.

Apparently both of Alaska's US senators are calling for Trump to withdraw from the race. To be replaced by what, and how exactly that is supposed to happen, doesn't seem to be part of the narrative.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
McClarkus

Post by McClarkus »

Darrell wrote:Trump has a mouth, and is a boor. I will not be voting for him, but against Hitlery. I got tired of her shit many years ago, along with her husband's. Trump would at least be entertaining. You can kiss the republic goodbye if she gets into office.
Ah, Yup - Ditto. The SCOTUS nominees will have a much longer lasting effect than a 4 or 8 year president will have.
One secret to life. Step #1 - Find something you enjoy doing. Step #2 - Find someone foolish enough to pay you to do it.