Globalist Tactics

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
D5CAV

Globalist Tactics

Post by D5CAV »

http://www.alt-market.com/articles/2988 ... t-collapse

This is true:
There is an interesting disconnect with some people when discussing the concept of global centralization. Naturally, the mind reels in horror at the very idea, because many of us know, deep down at our core, that centralization is the root of tyranny. We know that when absolute power is granted into the hands of an elite few over the lives of the masses, very bad things happen.
This is also true:
This leads to resistance, resistance leads to sociopolitical crackdown and then great numbers of people are imprisoned, enslaved or even murdered. This leads to even more resistance until one of two possible outcomes emerges — chaos and revolution or complete totalitarianism and micro-managed collectivism.
But then he comes to this conclusion:
I have always argued that the globalists will eventually fail in their pursuit.
I'm not sure where he comes up with that, given the one example he gives is the globalists (the British) winning in Malaysia.

Although the "Empire losing" plays well in Hollywood, a quick look through history says that the Empire usually wins, whether Rome against the slaves, Stalin against the Russians, or the British against the Indians. Yes, the Empire may eventually lose, but the time is measured in centuries and the deaths are measured in millions.

The American Revolution was a rare exception and a very close thing. It would have been crushed without support from the French, with the many of the signers of the Declaration of Independence being "hanged, drawn and quartered" for treason to the Crown. Even with significant French support, if Cornwallis had held out for a few more days, he would have gotten his reinforcements from Clinton.

I know where my line is drawn, but I'm also a realist. All my line means is that I might get to die on my feet rather than on my knees, and, if I have a good enough end, that CNN will have very bad things to say about me.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
slowpoke

Re: Globalist Tactics

Post by slowpoke »

Keep in mimd in all those causes there is a there for the empires economic base, from the Roman middle class, England, Russia when colectivising ukrain etc. When the elite destroy the western middle class they've destroyed their power base. They cannot win. They either lose to freedom or they lose to barbarism from the third world, but they cannot win because their attacking their own source of power.
"Islam delenda est" Aesop
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

slowpoke wrote:Keep in mimd in all those causes there is a there for the empires economic base, from the Roman middle class, England, Russia when colectivising ukrain etc. When the elite destroy the western middle class they've destroyed their power base. They cannot win. They either lose to freedom or they lose to barbarism from the third world, but they cannot win because their attacking their own source of power.
Except that in the United States, and probably in the EU as well, "middle class" in the historical sense has been replaced by "middle income." Historically, middle class meant not only disposable/discretionary income, but independence from the state. Nowadays, think about how many middle income jobs are federal/state/local government jobs (police, fire, bureaucracy, public transportation, public school) or jobs in industries heavily influenced by government policy (nursing, etc.).

Note, however, that the term middle class is still used. I don't think it's a conspiracy, but I don't exactly think it's an accident either. I think Confucius said something about destroying the meaning of words being an avenue to tyranny.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

One problem is the new "noblesse" of the "noblesse oblige" have forgotten about the "oblige" part.

https://mishtalk.com/2016/08/17/how-the ... ols-cheer/
In Manhattan, my little island off the continent, I see the children of the global business elite marry each other and settle in London or New York or Mumbai. They send their children to the same schools and are alert to all class markers. And those elites, of Mumbai and Manhattan, do not often identify with, or see a connection to or an obligation toward, the rough, struggling people who live at the bottom in their countries.
He highlights an article that got the RCOB going in me a few weeks ago:
One of the most disgusting and arrogant articles I have seen in a long time was written by James Traub, a contributing editor at Foreign Policy.

This ignorant (to use his own word) fool (my word but not nearly strong enough) says It’s Time for the Elites to Rise Up Against the Ignorant Masses.

“The Brexit has laid bare the political schism of our time. It’s not about the left vs. the right; it’s about the sane vs. the mindlessly angry,” says Traub.

Who the hell is Traub to decide what is right for the masses?
Yup.

Here's the article by Traub. You might want to lock away your firearms before you read it: http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/28/its ... 16-brexit/
Did I say “ignorant”? Yes, I did. It is necessary to say that people are deluded and that the task of leadership is to un-delude them. Is that “elitist”? Maybe it is; maybe we have become so inclined to celebrate the authenticity of all personal conviction that it is now elitist to believe in reason, expertise, and the lessons of history. If so, the party of accepting reality must be prepared to take on the party of denying reality, and its enablers among those who know better. If that is the coming realignment, we should embrace it.
Yeah, James. I'm one of the ignorant masses, I didn't grow up in Manhattan as the son of the Chairman of Bloomingdales, or get my daddy to pay for an expensive Harvard education. However, even though I worked my way through engineering school with the help of some GI benefits from my indentured servitude to the empire, I learned more liberal arts than you did. I guess you never read Byron's poem:
Rise like lions after slumber,
in uncountable number,
shake off your chains like morning dew,
which in sleep had fallen on you,
for you are many,
and they are few.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
BDK

Post by BDK »

As data mining progresses, tyranny will become a simple thing to impose.

Money and privacy are the two bedrocks of Liberty. We have lost money - many of us work more as slaves now, than for ourselves, and I believe we have lost privacy but the state has yet to implement the systems to control all actions all the time, but it will come.
Termite

Post by Termite »

You can't starve the milk cow, if you want milk.

Up until about 40-50 years ago, the super-wealthy understood this.
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

Termite wrote:You can't starve the milk cow, if you want milk.
Now, they'd look at you like you're speaking Klingon.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

First Shirt wrote:
Termite wrote:You can't starve the milk cow, if you want milk.
Now, they'd look at you like you're speaking Klingon.
A fair number are following the Georgia Guidestones playbook, and want 95% of us dead.

Not saying they understand what the consequences will be.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

MiddleAgedKen wrote:A fair number are following the Georgia Guidestones playbook, and want 95% of us dead.
bring it
Precision

Post by Precision »

D5CAV wrote:
MiddleAgedKen wrote:A fair number are following the Georgia Guidestones playbook, and want 95% of us dead.
bring it
What we do if they come for us.
https://m.reddit.com/r/HFY/comments/23z ... t_of_hate/ brought to my attention by Sarah Caito.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/