Hillary suffering from Parkinson's?

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Termite

Hillary suffering from Parkinson's?

Post by Termite »

Pharmaceutical executive Martin Shkreli was once called the most hated man in America for raising the price of HIV drug Daraprim over 5000 percent. Well, he now has another person — presidential nominee Hillary Clinton — hating him, this time for revealing what he thinks is behind her recent health problems.
In an interview, Shkreli, the former CEO of Turing Pharmaceuticals, said that his experience with the pharmaceutical industry has led him to believe that the Democrat nominee has been suffering from Parkinson’s Disease....
Link
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
rightisright

Re: Hillary suffering from Parkinson's?

Post by rightisright »

He's not the only one who thinks that: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08 ... s-disease/
Last edited by rightisright on Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Termite

Post by Termite »

"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
slowpoke

Post by slowpoke »

So just like Hitler? Is she treating it with meth too?
"Islam delenda est" Aesop
D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

slowpoke wrote:So just like Hitler? Is she treating it with meth too?
I thought it was alleged to be syphilis with AH? Of course, that diagnosis fits the symptoms of HRC as well.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

Don't get your hopes up. Long-distance tele-diagnosis of patients isn't taken too seriously by the Media or TPTB. It's more like getting material for a 2-minute hate. I'm seeing similar long-distance diagnosis on Trump, and according to Dr. Sumbahdi Ahnda Internet, he's suffering from various psychopathic and narcissistic mental disorders, as well as heavy meth use.

PS- the Hillary headspin thing would make a great .gif.
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

It sounds a little too good to be true.
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

I take issue with the title of this thread. Even if she does have Parkinson's, who is to say she does not enjoy it.
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

Vonz90 wrote:I take issue with the title of this thread. Even if she does have Parkinson's, who is to say she does not enjoy it.
Beat me to it! :lol:
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
slowpoke

Post by slowpoke »

The more interesting was Dr. Drew talking about his review of her released medical records and questioning the quality of her medical care.
"Islam delenda est" Aesop