GOP Sells America Down The River

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Aesop

GOP Sells America Down The River

Post by Aesop »

Limbaugh: GOP Sells America Down The River
RTWT
That, in spades. Fuck the entire worthless bunch of party hacks, forever.

When the GOP Congress has lost Rush Limbaugh, they're over.

I'm re-registering as an Independent this week, and sending a copy to my congresscritter.
I will vote against him in the primary and the general, and contribute to his opposition in each race.
If Cruz gets the nomination, he's got my vote.
If not Cruz, Trump.(And did I mention Trump sucks whale dicks? But the GOP hates and fears him with a passion.)
If neither of them, I'm voting for the vilest Democrat on the platform.

Then I'm hoisting the black flag, and it's time to start slitting throats.

I suspect it's time to acknowledge, one and all, that we are entirely on our own, and this budget deal has removed the last shred of a mask proclaiming the contrary: We are inarguably a banana republic, and we have one-party rule.
That being the case, it's time to stock up on chest bandoliers, and get ready for the inevitable Chapter Two in the life of every banana republic: Viva la revoluccion!
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
Termite

Re: GOP Sells America Down The River

Post by Termite »

Don't hide yer feelings, Aesop........ ;) ;) :lol:
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
arctictom

Post by arctictom »

Yup predictable and well shit .
You live and learn.
Or you don't live long.
JustinR

Post by JustinR »

Yea, what Aesop said. The two parties in this country consist of the political elites that want to stay in power, and the rest of us. The only hope would be an Article 5 convention of states, and with the lawlessness in all three branches right now, hell they might chose to simply ignore anything that came from it. I'm looking forward to getting this party started, cause I'm sick of this BS.
"The armory was even better. Above the door was a sign: You dream, we build." -Mark Owen, No Easy Day

"My assault weapon won't be 'illegal,' it will be 'undocumented.'" -KL
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

So, who can we get to beat Scalise like a teatherball in the primary? :evil:
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

From the Washington times article he referenced:
“We feel good about the outcome. We succeeded,” said White House press secretary Josh Earnest.

He listed half a dozen budget battles where the White House won, including fighting off efforts to delay Mr. Obama’s plan to accept Syrian refugees, defeating a GOP effort to cut funding to combat climate change, stopping an attempt to block the National Labor Relations Board from expanding employer liability, and halting an effort to repeal a tax on medical devices.
That seems like a very strange thing to be proud of, even for Democrats.
toad

Post by toad »

To paraphrase "The Man For All Seasons" What are you RINO's going to hide behind now that you've cut down the Constitution?
There will be nothing to prevent the agents of despair from putting the industrial strength hot glue gun nozzles into your ears and sending you into permanently into the night. Your body slaves will come to wake you for your morning knob jobs and there you'll be. No blood and in all probability no one to actually morn or have a desire to check your ear.
Captain Wheelgun

Post by Captain Wheelgun »

We seem to be watching a live performance of 'Fifty Shades of GOP'. Might as well send them all collars and leashes, tell them to put the collars on their necks and hand the leash to the nearest [strike]Dom[/strike] Dem. Then give them blindfolds, handcuffs, and kneepads, so they can be put in their natural place at the feet of their master / mistress. :evil:
"What is this, the Congress Avenue Independence Day Parade?" - Capt. Karl von Stahlberg, RTN
Republic of Texas Navy Archives
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

So for those who were happy to run Bohner off the reservation (not that i was a fan of him) on the theory that nothing could be worse, it is obvious that Ryan is worse.

It can always get worse and it just did.

Ryan needs a primary challenge to his right.
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

yes, Ryan has disappointed on this. Unfortunately he is way more competent that Boehner.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story