New Moonbat Anti FB page

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
skb12172

New Moonbat Anti FB page

Post by skb12172 »

Called "Campaign To Unload." Holy shit, the convoluted logic...it burns!

Link
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Aesop

Re: New Moonbat Anti FB page

Post by Aesop »

Jericho941 wrote:Dude. Get off Facebook already. :lol:
Seconded.

Next thing, you'll start watching network news, get a perfed ulcer, and end up in intensive care on the verge of a stroke.

Some retards have to be locked in their cells and allowed to finger paint with their own feces.
FB is how we allow that for those not industrious enough on their own to end up in solitary confinement for 30 years.

In sunnier ages, they'd have been chained to an oar, or thrown under the rollers to move the blocks that built the Great Pyramid at Giza. 8-)
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
Rod

Post by Rod »

Heck, bet I can be banned from that page in 30 seconds. Pick one thing, refute it with hard evidence. BANG! I'm blocked.
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
JKosprey

Post by JKosprey »

They are purging comments and blocking people. Took all of 5 minutes before all of my comments disappeared and I was barred from any further actions on the page. I didn't even say anything unkind. I just asked the folks that wanted ammo to be 100 bucks a shot why they hated poor people.
Yogimus

Post by Yogimus »

Let them be
BDK

Post by BDK »

That I actually disagree with - self-segregating populations move toward more extreme positions, because they encourage those views most in accord with their own.

It's a mistake to be silent - and to take steps to encourage silence. We would be in a much healthier society if we had never legislated against particular views and actions in support of those views.

A free nation requires strong social mores - and those strong mores come from shaming/shunning/etc.
Termite

Post by Termite »

BDK wrote:A free nation requires strong social mores - and those strong mores come from shaming/shunning/etc.
I agree.
The tremendous rise in bastardy in the last 50 yrs is prima facie evidence that you are correct.
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
PawPaw

Post by PawPaw »

Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House
Termite

Post by Termite »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good one, D.
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."