Hillary Clinton was an aspiring astronaut

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Jered

Hillary Clinton was an aspiring astronaut

Post by Jered »

No, seriously:
And then when we decided, under President Kennedy’s leadership, that our nation was going to go to the moon and we were going to have an astronaut program, I wanted to be an astronaut. So when I was about 13, I wrote to NASA and asked what I needed to do to try to be an astronaut. And of course, there weren’t any women astronauts, and NASA wrote me back and said there would not be any women astronauts. And I was just crestfallen. But then I realized I couldn’t see very well, and I wasn’t all that athletic, so probably, I wouldn’t be the first woman astronaut anyway.”
:roll:

Can she just go away somewhere, please?
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Old Grafton

Re: Hillary Clinton was an aspiring astronaut

Post by Old Grafton »

"And I wanted to be Captain of a nuclear submarine, but the Navy told me my butt was too fat, and I wanted a pony unicorn, but my daddy wouldn't buy it, and I was supposed to be Homecoming Queen, but the bitch who got it was doing the Principal, and..."
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
PawPaw

Post by PawPaw »

Hell, back in those days, who didn't want to be an astronaut? It was a fairly common aspiration of the juvenile set. NASA could pick and choose whoever the hell they wanted and there were thousands of good applicants for each slot. If you weren't a good applicant, there was no sense in applying, but still lots of folks dreamed of being astronauts.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House
JAG2955

Post by JAG2955 »

Wait, I thought she wanted to be a a Marine, but then they remembered she was a commie bitch.

And unless her "about" is adjusted by quite a few years, the year would have been 1960, prior to NASA launching anyone into orbit. So, in other words, she's probably lying...again. With the amount of work an astronaut has to do, we all know that her and her fat ass wouldn't be willing to do it.
toad

Post by toad »

Next she'll probably say she wanted to be a SEAL......She could probably have been the blubber covered kind that ate fish and farted in salt water.
I can't see her being a team player in any military organization.
Gunnuts

Post by Gunnuts »

Gentlemen,

I think we should accommodate her and as many of her associates as we can cram into a rocket.

And in the interest of saving money for her constituent's entitlements and to allow as many as possible to go, we won't be providing space suits or life support of any kind.

The only downside would be future generation's disapproval of our contributing to the space junk problem.
Baja boy

Post by Baja boy »

isis.jpg
Gunnuts wrote:Gentlemen,

I think we should accommodate her and as many of her associates as we can cram into a rocket.

And in the interest of saving money for her constituent's entitlements and to allow as many as possible to go, we won't be providing space suits or life support of any kind.

The only downside would be future generation's disapproval of our contributing to the space junk problem.
I will be happy to contribute if we can get this turd on the first flight !!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B. Hussein Obama - an Empty Suit for Empty Minds.
Annoy a liberal - Work hard and be happy!
Liberals: all about choice UNTIL you choose differently than them.
Arguing facts & truth to libs is like bringing a warm smile to a gun fight.
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

I think she meant to say "cosmonaut".

Comment was intended for public consumption, so there's a 95% chance it was lies intended towards pandering to sensibilities of the audience. Hillary's a politician, and will sway in whatever direction she thinks she can catch a favorable political wind. She adopted a Southern accent and talked about wanting to pass legislation against flag desecration when she thought it'd be to her advantage.
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
Mike OTDP

Post by Mike OTDP »

She's a useless lying nitwit. I know several astronauts. Your typical astronaut is a military aviator with an undergraduate degree in engineering. Test Pilot School, of course - frequently a TPS instructor. These days, a masters in engineering or a related hard science is a must. We're talking about workaholics with IQs of 140+. The handful of non-aviators are packing doctorates in medicine or hard sciences. It's a very, very elite group.

Hillary Clinton isn't fit to wipe the mud off their flight boots.
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

..... but she is smart and went to a top school, so of course she could have done that if she had decided to do it. There are plenty like who her who think the same way. The fact that her verbal smarts would not have helped her at all in a technical arena is not really considered.

As for the Marine side of things, they probably would have taken her as a JAG if she applied. I don't think she would have enjoyed it much, but she probably would have gotten something out of the exercise.