Trump..Thit,thit, thit.

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
toad

Trump..Thit,thit, thit.

Post by toad »

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... 5-support/
:( :( :(
I hope Larry Correia is right. He wrote his predictions back when Trumpet was at 20%.
http://monsterhunternation.com/2015/08/ ... edictions/
:( :( :(
First Shirt

Re: Trump..Thit,thit, thit.

Post by First Shirt »

I hope Larry is right, but I think we've gone past the point where we can vote ourselves out of this mess. Someone here has a sig line that says "The avalanche has started. The pebbles no longer have a vote." Or words to that effect. I don't think a perfect storm of candidates taking office in 2017 can do much more than slow down the crash.

Which sucks, because I inherited an amazing homeland from my forebears, and I would love to be able to hand it down to my grandkids the same way. As it stands, I feel like I owe them all an apology.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
henrybowman

Post by henrybowman »

First Shirt wrote:I hope Larry is right, but I think we've gone past the point where we can vote ourselves out of this mess. Someone here has a sig line that says "The avalanche has started. The pebbles no longer have a vote." Or words to that effect. I don't think a perfect storm of candidates taking office in 2017 can do much more than slow down the crash.

Which sucks, because I inherited an amazing homeland from my forebears, and I would love to be able to hand it down to my grandkids the same way. As it stands, I feel like I owe them all an apology.
You are not to blame for its current state, the greatest generation/silent generation really did fuck it.
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

Doesn't matter who's at fault, it happened on my watch. Don't know what I could have done to prevent it, but should have done more.

Spilled milk and all that.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
Yogimus

Post by Yogimus »

Communism rose in a generation, it fell in a generation too. We have a revolution every 4 years in this country. When you abandon the system is when you lost.
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

My dad always said "The fight ain't over til you quit fighting."

I'm not quitting, but it's kinda like playing the lottery. Don't try to spend the money until you can cash the check; and I don't have high hopes for this ticket.
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
Jered

Post by Jered »

First Shirt wrote:I hope Larry is right, but I think we've gone past the point where we can vote ourselves out of this mess. Someone here has a sig line that says "The avalanche has started. The pebbles no longer have a vote." Or words to that effect. I don't think a perfect storm of candidates taking office in 2017 can do much more than slow down the crash.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.

Understanding is a three edged sword.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.