Americans Are Fleeing These US Cities In Droves

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
toad

Re: Americans Are Fleeing These US Cities In Droves

Post by toad »

Traditionally the first generation Chinese that move in have to work shit jobs. The second generation becomes lawyers and start gaming the system.
A few years back a reporter was interviewing a Vietnamese high school girl and was asking about why her grades were so high.
"If I didn't get good grades my father would kill me.", "Oh! ground you and cut off you allowance and stuff.", "No! You don't under stand. My father would KILL me!"
Baja boy

Post by Baja boy »

Aesop wrote:
In any event, they stand as more proof that there is no net shrinkage whatsoever in population in the greater Los Angeles megalopolis, nor ever has been.
The premise of anyone stating the contrary is suspect, and the "data" is imaginary.
Is there ever going to be any "data" from the gubbermint that is correct? Then with the current crop of "journalists", do you expect "due diligence " or accuracy ?
B. Hussein Obama - an Empty Suit for Empty Minds.
Annoy a liberal - Work hard and be happy!
Liberals: all about choice UNTIL you choose differently than them.
Arguing facts & truth to libs is like bringing a warm smile to a gun fight.
Yogimus

Post by Yogimus »

Cant blame the journalists, they dutifully report as ordered.
Baja boy

Post by Baja boy »

toad wrote:Traditionally the first generation Chinese that move in have to work shit jobs. The second generation becomes lawyers and start gaming the system.
A few years back a reporter was interviewing a Vietnamese high school girl and was asking about why her grades were so high.
"If I didn't get good grades my father would kill me.", "Oh! ground you and cut off you allowance and stuff.", "No! You don't under stand. My father would KILL me!"
Lawyers? In my Son's Engineering graduating class at UC Berkeley , there were approximately 400+, all were Oriental except about 20 "white boys" and I believe one black.
B. Hussein Obama - an Empty Suit for Empty Minds.
Annoy a liberal - Work hard and be happy!
Liberals: all about choice UNTIL you choose differently than them.
Arguing facts & truth to libs is like bringing a warm smile to a gun fight.