Park Patron Shot In Frisco. News Team Also Attacked

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
skb12172

Park Patron Shot In Frisco. News Team Also Attacked

Post by skb12172 »

Random woman was shot and killed at a popular spot for families in San Francisco. When news teams showed up to report, they were pistol whipped and their cameras were stolen. This, in gun control California.

Link
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Aesop

Re: Park Patron Shot In Frisco. News Team Also Attacked

Post by Aesop »

1) Pier 14 is not a park. It's the waterfront of San Francisco harbor. It's popular with tourists, mainly because the brighter locals have the good sense to stay the hell out of the area. (cf. Bourbon Street in Nawlins, or any part of actual Hollywood.)
2) There being virtually no "families" in San Francisco (as 92% of the country understands that term), there are no popular places for them there.
3) Given the political demographics of the Bay Area, 98% to 2% odds the victim was a voting Democrat.
4) As she was evidently both Caucasian and presumptively heterosexual, the collective consciousness there at her death will result in a brief yawn.

The actual lede should be "Liberal dead, lunatic shooter back in jail, illegal gun salesman not being sought by SFPD:
Random liberal jackass and likely Brown/Boxer/Feinswine/Pelosi voter, killed by a criminal put back on the streets by Gov. Moonbeam's prison population reduction measures."
Thus a net win for society all around.
As no mention was made of recovering the weapon, the gun is still free to kill again, as we know they do, totally without any human assistance. :roll:

The sidebar is that two news crews of former liberals have now been intensively educated on reality, esp. as regards those same policies, but unfortunately, not to the point of removing their future votes from same cesspool of liberalism that gave us the San Francisco of today in the first place. Now perhaps they'll become dimly aware that their editorial policies have made their own nest exactly the sort of Beirut/Mogdischu/Baghdad hellhole everyone with any sense told them it would.
Being that they are indeed the spiritual descendants of the guys who beat up Dan Rather in NYFC and asked him "What's the frequency, Kenneth?", my attitude towards the robber(s) is best reflected with the scene in Patton, wherein his HQ is strafed in N. Africa by enemy a/c, and they fly off after putting his air generals under the desk dodging cannon shells.
"How the devil'd you manage to stage that?"
"I don't know, but if I could find the sonsofbitches, I'd give 'em each a medal."

Rather than trying to tar the entire state with gun control (which the populace here has rejected at the ballot box over and over), it should rather be noted that this is exactly the sort of shenanigans that brought Detroit to near human vacancy, and one can but hope a few thousand further examples as soon as possible will rid the Golden State of the Bay Area voting bloc that's all but strangled it for the last two decades. And, if God is merciful, spread the phenomenon to Los Angeles for a second helping.

Thus the sensible thing to do in response would be to pass out free ammo to similar street thugs, and send them forth with a benediction to do what they do.
When a liberal bastion sets out to hang itself, lend them the rope and a stepladder.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
PawPaw

Post by PawPaw »

In other weird news, California takes lynching off the books. It's evidently not a crime to lynch in California. Not as the crime was originally defined.
No one was killed or even hurt in the protest. But the 20-year-old woman was booked under a 1933 section of the California penal code that applies the word "lynching" to the crime of attempting to seize someone from police custody.
Of course, because they applied the lynching law to a young, black female activist, the local protest warriors were incensed.
While the offense was later downgraded to something more conventional, the use of the lynching charge incensed many community leaders. And it led California lawmakers to unanimously vote to strike the term from the books.
So, if I'm reading the linked article correctly (and assuming the article has some basis in reality), it is no longer against the law to lynch someone in California.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House
Flintlock Tom

Post by Flintlock Tom »

PawPaw wrote:... So, if I'm reading the linked article correctly (and assuming the article has some basis in reality), it is no longer against the law to lynch someone in California.
I'm assuming that the charge of "Attempted Murder" would adequately cover that activity.
If time, chance and random process can produce a platypus why not an ammo tree?
randy

Post by randy »

Flintlock Tom wrote:
PawPaw wrote:... So, if I'm reading the linked article correctly (and assuming the article has some basis in reality), it is no longer against the law to lynch someone in California.
I'm assuming that the charge of "Attempted Murder" would adequately cover that activity.
Not to mention "kidnapping" as most victims are not going to voluntarily walk to the tree and put their head in the noose.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Yogimus

Post by Yogimus »

There is a fine line between victim and volunteer
Rod

Post by Rod »

A few fine points to make here:
1. The gun was supposedly found in the water by the shooting spot.
2. Since there are more pets than children, those people pushing baby carriages were probably out of towners.
3. The shooter was an illegal who had numerous arrests, was turned over to SFPD for another crime and was released because SF is a sanctuary city don't you know.
4. No charges should be filed on the young entrepreneur who decided to start a film making career.

In other news, former CNN host and hottie wife are victims of armed robbery in Albuquerque Motel 6, hubbie 1 - robber 0. Since both had prior law enforcement experience, this may be why they're former.
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
randy

Post by randy »

Rod wrote:In other news, former CNN host and hottie wife are victims of armed robbery in Albuquerque Motel 6, hubbie 1 - robber 0. Since both had prior law enforcement experience, this may be why they're former.
IIRC Lynne Russell was replaced when Head Line News ceased trying to appear to be an actual serious news channel and went to an Entertainment Tonight level of reporting with MTV style video production standards.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Rod wrote:In other news, former CNN host and hottie wife are victims of armed robbery in Albuquerque Motel 6, hubbie 1 - robber 0. Since both had prior law enforcement experience, this may be why they're former.
I saw that the other day. Mr. de Caro is former military and has done a lot of cool things in his time. And I still remember watching Letterman the night he interviewed Lynne Russell, and watching her stand up, and hike up her skirt to show off the pistol she was carrying in a thigh holster.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop