CRULazyGutlessSonofabitchUUZ!

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Aesop

Re: CRUUUUUUUUBatcrapCrazyUUUUUUZ!

Post by Aesop »

Aesop wrote:[(Personally, I think he's simply decided "Fuck it. I have four more years in the Senate to be the conservative equivalent to McCain as a Flaming Pain In The Ass, and I've already got a lifetime Senate pension. I don't need this grief any longer, so I may as well put on clown shoes and do pratfalls for laughs." But that's just my opinion.)

Cruz could've been somebody. He could've been a contender! Instead of a bum, which is what he is now. Let's face it.
Okay, so called the hell out of that.

So now that
Carly Failerina

delivered exactly what I prophesied, and now
Cruz

is out, we're left with only
Trump

or else the unsung Democrat hero of the GOP primaries,
Kasich.

Congratulations, mouth-breathing legions of primary fucktard minions, you've finally left me with no one else to vote for but
Shrillary Clinton

This is my Enthusiastic Voter Face:
Image.

Just a reminder, kiddies, you have exactly 6 months left to stock up on guns, ammunition, and zombie apocalypse supplies.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
Termite

Re: CRULazyGutlessSonofabitchUUZ!

Post by Termite »

Annnnnd..... Kasich is out...............
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Gunnuts

Post by Gunnuts »

Saw this on another forum and thought I'd just leave it here.... :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Frankingun

Post by Frankingun »

TL,DR on the posts for the last two days, but I wanted to post my feelings and get the lawn mowed before it rains. First, KAAAAHHHNNNN!!!! We are so screwed. Second, I had to make a trip to near the O-HIo border yesterday, into definite flyover country. The only Republican signs I saw were for Trump. Very few Dem signs also. A lot of people in this state are pissed off over job losses. A few months ago, Carrier announced that is closing two plants in Indiana that employ 2100 people and moving the production (news says the jobs, but it's the production) to sunny, safe Mehico. I think that was a big factor in Trump's win.

And may the fleas of a 1000 camels infest John Kasich's crotchal region.
Buy ammunition and magazines.

You'll shoot your eye out!

Another blog.
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

I don't see a nickle's worth of difference between Clinton and Trump, so at this point, all we're deciding is "Do we pour the gasoline on the inside or the outside of the house before we burn it down?"

Cruz was, arguably, the sharpest tack in the box, and he had a good plan to make some major changes (for the better) in this country. Unfortunately, we've come to believe that "rich + famous = smart." (Someone ask Aesop how that plays out in Hollyweird.) We don't want adult leadership, we don't want someone to tell us that we're gonna hafta take the medicine, even if we don't like the taste, or we're never going to get better. We want someone to promise us "free Bubble-Up and rainbow stew." Doesn't matter that they can't deliver, doesn't matter that we're just kicking the can down the road (and every kick takes it a shorter distance down the road), and that the bar tab for this fiesta is getting more and more unmanageable. Don't bother us with facts, we've made up our minds!

They say that people get the government they deserve, and it looks like we're about to get it. Good and hard, lube optional.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do in November. My choices seem to be:
Hold my nose (again) and vote for the least-bad candidate (again).
Give it up as a bad job, and just sit this one out. (Haven't missed a Presidential election since I was old enough to vote, and hate to start now.)
Write in Cthulhu, since settling for the lesser evil hasn't worked out very well.

But I still feel like I should go to my grandchildren and apologize for what we've done to them.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

First Shirt wrote:On the plus side (he said, digging through the manure, looking for the pony) this means that Cruz will be eligible to fill the Supreme Court vacancy.
Now THAT would be a plus for our side (the side of the US Constitution)!!
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

308Mike wrote:
First Shirt wrote:On the plus side (he said, digging through the manure, looking for the pony) this means that Cruz will be eligible to fill the Supreme Court vacancy.
Now THAT would be a plus for our side (the side of the US Constitution)!!
As if Trump would ever nominate him.
As if 52 Republican senators wouldn't vote him down.
As if he wouldn't quit halfway through the confirmation process because it was "too hard".

Cruz will probably be a one-term senator from Texas.
Then he should run for governor.

And maybe, after winning, get an idea of how to run a successful campaign, and learn firsthand how to run a government.

Then maybe he can come back and play in the big leagues.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

You don't take disappointment well, do you? :)
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

Cruz had one job. :roll:

Disappointment was when he picked Failerina for a running mate.
But yesterday, the air came out of him so fast he must've turned inside out through his own @$$hole.
He probably needs a compressor hooked up to his navel to re-inflate himself right-side out again.

The only good news out of all this is that there's still time for me to re-register in CA, and go f**k with the Democrap primary. :twisted:

The RNC should just cancel the entire effing convention, crown Trump now, and get on with the main election campaign.
I see it took the MSM about 4 seconds to start rolling out the "OMFGTRUMPISAFUCKINGLUNATICRUNFORYOURLIVES!!!!!!!" stories.
The sooner this gets flown into the ground in a smoking fireball, the quicker we can get on with the inevitable zombie apocalypse to follow.
True justice would be the entire world going up in flames on HopeyDopey's watch, and him never getting to hand over the keys to Shrillary in the first place.
Oh, waitaminute, that's already a 60/40 shot already.
My bad. :o
martini

Post by martini »

Hey First Shirt,
They say we get the government we deserve, but I don't remember raping any Nuns. So what the fuck did we do to deserve this?
Justice Sotomayor, States may have grown accustomed to violating the rights of American citizens, but that does not bootstrap those violations into something that is constitutional. — Alan Gura