Paltrow's Feeling The Thrill Up Her Leg

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Old Grafton

Paltrow's Feeling The Thrill Up Her Leg

Post by Old Grafton »

Another reason to gag at Hollywood stupid.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Cali ... k-Properly
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
Aesop

Re: Paltrow's Feeling The Thrill Up Her Leg

Post by Aesop »

Didn't she used to be an actress at one point?
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

As she has gained a reputation for being completely out of touch, I clicked the link expecting some manner of interesting battiness.

Instead, I see absolutely generic fangirl blather in the headline. The fact that at least two people thought this was newsworthy boggles the mind.
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

"Last living person not to renounce Pres. Obola"? :roll:
I got no idea either. Maybe somebody cancelled a cat food ad or something, and they had to fill space.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
Greg

Post by Greg »

Isn't she recently divorced, with a yearning hole in her.... life, to be filled?

[spoiler]Apparently she prefers her big black stallions to be clean and articulate. *shrug*[/spoiler]
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

She's a working mother? I'm sure all the actual working moms doing shit jobs for lousy pay will appreciate that. Then again, they might because they will think they can identify with her and vice versa... :roll:
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

skb12172 wrote:She's a working mother? I'm sure all the actual working moms doing shit jobs for lousy pay will appreciate that. Then again, they might because they will think they can identify with her and vice versa... :roll:
Actually she's already taken flak for writing advice columns as a successful working mom, because as it turns out, it's a lot easier to pull off as a multimillionaire with hired personal aids.
Greg

Post by Greg »

Jericho941 wrote:
skb12172 wrote:She's a working mother? I'm sure all the actual working moms doing shit jobs for lousy pay will appreciate that. Then again, they might because they will think they can identify with her and vice versa... :roll:
Actually she's already taken flak for writing advice columns as a successful working mom, because as it turns out, it's a lot easier to pull off as a multimillionaire with hired personal aids.
Oddly enough Sheryl Sandberg seems to have gotten away with exactly the same thing.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

I'm probably not being fair to her. I've always disliked Gwyneth because of her remarkable resemblance to my useless, ex Sister-In-Law. They have that same little rat face. Really, they could almost be twins.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Aesop wrote:Didn't she used to be an actress at one point?
No... I think she played one on TV, though.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D