Organic food inspectors go full-auto

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
D5CAV

Organic food inspectors go full-auto

Post by D5CAV »

http://www.naturalnews.com/045141_USDA_ ... ncies.html

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/usda-re ... ic-weapons

I guess you never know when that early morning, no-knock health inspection of a dairy can go bad.

Add these guys to the next list of alphabet agencies that attends the next "Bundy Ranch" event.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Aglifter

Re: Organic food inspectors go full-auto

Post by Aglifter »

Also, the department which has Forestry Rangers - AKA folks who encounter growing and smuggling operations on a regular basis.

Organic certification, TMK, is usually bought from a private entity - same as a Kosher certification - its not one from the FDA/USDA
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor

A gentleman unarmed is undressed.

Collects of 1903/08 Colt Pocket Auto
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

This horsesh*t is easily solved: any agency that doesn't go armed and make arrests everywhere, daily, gets no SWAT team whatsoever.
And any agency whose employees don't attend the equivalent of the FBI academy don't get to go armed and make arrests everyday.

In short order, federal law enforcement would be the FBI, federal Marshals, actual Treasury agents, Customs and Border patrol, and the Coast Guard.
And whatever decrepit affirmative action dipshits they hire to man the desks and doors at federal buildings, which does not include airports (or subways, rail lines, or bus depots, let alone random stretches of interstates).
No guns nor badges for anyone else. Ever.

Everybody else could file all the federal writs they wanted with the US Attorney, and unless they needed marshals on a raid, they'd have to content themselves with acting like people and talking.

Congress could accomplish this at great cost savings to taxpayers in the annual budget, with nothing more complicated than a stroke of a pen.

This is the exact reason Andy only let Barney have one bullet, kept in his shirt pocket.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
Termite

Post by Termite »

Well, there ARE those highly dangerous sellers of that deadly substance known as raw milk. They are more dangerous than Al-Qaeda, don't you know.......

And the various farmer's markets which have THE NERVE to sell fresh fruits and vegetables without USDA inspection. And I even hear that some Louisiana strawberry farmers are selling fresh berries on the roadsides out of trucks......... AND THEY DON'T COLLECT STATE SALES TAX!!!

OH THE HORROR OF IT!!

:roll:
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

Termite wrote:Well, there ARE those highly dangerous sellers of that deadly substance known as raw milk. They are more dangerous than Al-Qaeda, don't you know.......

And the various farmer's markets which have THE NERVE to sell fresh fruits and vegetables without USDA inspection. And I even hear that some Louisiana strawberry farmers are selling fresh berries on the roadsides out of trucks......... AND THEY DON'T COLLECT STATE SALES TAX!!!

OH THE HORROR OF IT!!

:roll:
How do you think I buy shrimp???
PawPaw

Post by PawPaw »

I blame Bush! It actually started under his watch, with the original Patriot Act. Nowadays, any-fucking-body that is an alphabet agency can have their own SWAT team. It's one of the things that pisses me off about George Bush
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House
Jered

Post by Jered »

What's that Obama saying?

"Weapons of war have no place on our streets."

So, you can count on him to do the exact opposite.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

They're not looking for beltfeds, they're trying to buy Semi's with a burst feature, sounds like an MP5. Probably for their special agents(I think there's only around 150 of them, and they get sent to do the nasty takedowns).
Everybody keeps harping about all the dangerous dairy farmers, but they forget some of the other jobs the USDA does, like fisheries enforcement - care to face down poachers with just a badge?
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

We haven't forgotten, we just don't care because the abuses always end up outweighing the good.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
kapikui

Post by kapikui »

Can someone explain to me why this isn't being handled through a local law enforcement agency, or if there are issues there a federal law enforcement agency such as the FBI? It seems that it should be a simple matter to coordinate FBI agents for such things. Not that the FBI has a stellar record, but giving every agency the same potential for abuse seems to compound the problem.