Fort Hood shooter sentenced to death

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Netpackrat

Re: Fort Hood shooter sentenced to death

Post by Netpackrat »

Aesop wrote:Why waste a bullet?
Most bullets are used to accomplish much less. But I like your suggestion, too.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Hoble him and throw him in a hog pen. Let him end his time on earth as pig sh*t.
Kommander

Post by Kommander »

Vonz90 wrote:Hoble him and throw him in a hog pen. Let him end his time on earth as pig sh*t.
He's already paralyzed from the waist down...
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

The manner of his death matters little to me. What matters is he becomes as little of a martyr as possible. Put him on an all booze and pig meat diet for the rest of his life. He can starve to death if he wishes his body to remain uncorrupted according to the tenets of his religion. And then there's the manner of his burial. Leave the body to the elements for five days, facing west. Then bury him, again facing west, with a slice of bacon in his mouth and a pig carcass for a coffin. All these are non-halal burial practices according to the writings of the moldy Koran.

Or if it's all too messy, tie a heavy weight to his leg, fly him out to sea and tell him to swim back. He can feed the fishes the same way Osama did.

Of course, there'd be some more satisfying ways for him to go. Like having him hold the targets in place for the remedial weapons qualification classes. Or maybe being an observer for the effects of some bomb testing at the point of impact. Boat anchor, crash test dummy, etc.
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
martini

Post by martini »

I suggest thoroughly Christianizing him, per Tom Kratman's a Desert Called Peace.
Justice Sotomayor, States may have grown accustomed to violating the rights of American citizens, but that does not bootstrap those violations into something that is constitutional. — Alan Gura
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

martini wrote:I suggest thoroughly Christianizing him, per Tom Kratman's a Desert Called Peace.
Refresh me.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Aglifter

Post by Aglifter »

I actually don't agree w executing him - he wants to die. I'd say leave him, forgotten in some cell for 40 years or so - however long he can last w good medical care, until he's been forgotten.
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor

A gentleman unarmed is undressed.

Collects of 1903/08 Colt Pocket Auto
martini

Post by martini »

Weetabix wrote:
martini wrote:I suggest thoroughly Christianizing him, per Tom Kratman's a Desert Called Peace.
Refresh me.
It's a reference to crucifixion as that has been referred to as a Christian death.
Justice Sotomayor, States may have grown accustomed to violating the rights of American citizens, but that does not bootstrap those violations into something that is constitutional. — Alan Gura
randy

Post by randy »

Aglifter wrote:I actually don't agree w executing him - he wants to die. I'd say leave him, forgotten in some cell for 40 years or so - however long he can last w good medical care, until he's been forgotten.
I've thought about that, but then we open ourselves of dealing with the PITA Traitor as he continues his Jihad by practicing lawfare with the full backing and assistance of the ACLU, CAIR, whatever disabled folks groups he can con in on his side, etc. Think Guantanamo prisoner on US soil with American citizenship. Wanna spend years looking at his face ala Wesley Cook?

I don't trust this administration, the civilian portions of USGOV, or the more politically oriented/fashionable among the DoD to forget him in a cell and lose the key.

As it is it's going to take too damn long to kill him.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

randy wrote:As it is it's going to take too damn long to kill him.
Someone with gang connections could help out a lot. Maybe we should take up a collection to encourage an accident in the stairwell?
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D