"Bored" Teens Kill College Athlete

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Aesop

Re: "Bored" Teens Kill College Athlete

Post by Aesop »

If Barack Obama had sons, he would be heterosexual.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
Termite

Post by Termite »

"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Malthorn

Post by Malthorn »

I wonder how bored they would be impaled on a short stake?
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

Malthorn wrote:I wonder how bored they would be impaled on a short stake?
Never understood the point of short stakes. I think Vlad had the right idea.
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

when it came to dealing with Jihadis, Blackjack had nothin' on ol' Vlad.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
randy

Post by randy »

Jericho941 wrote:
Malthorn wrote:I wonder how bored they would be impaled on a short stake?
Never understood the point of short stakes. I think Vlad had the right idea.
I believe that it takes longer for them to die on a short stake.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
martini

Post by martini »

Termite wrote:
PawPaw wrote:Still, shooting a jogger in the back in a random act of violence sounds to me like wannabe gangbangers trying to make bones.
This.
Yogimus wrote:The three teens are fundamentally broken. Kill them, kick em into a ditch, and write em off.
No.

Hang them in public, after their Constitutionally required trial.
Let the bodies rot hanging in front of the courthouse as a warning. Make sure signs, pictures and descriptions of their acts are clearly visible. Only get rid of them when they fall apart.
Justice Sotomayor, States may have grown accustomed to violating the rights of American citizens, but that does not bootstrap those violations into something that is constitutional. — Alan Gura
martini

Post by martini »

On second thought, let's bring back crucifixion. Hanging, even with death by strangulation, is a relatively quick death. A proper crucifixion can provide object lesions for days before they just become hanging corpses.

Besides, it's really the ecological alternative. You can use the crosses over and over, there easy to setup and remove and you don't need any special drugs.
Justice Sotomayor, States may have grown accustomed to violating the rights of American citizens, but that does not bootstrap those violations into something that is constitutional. — Alan Gura
Darrell

Post by Darrell »

Cases like these are EXACTLY why people like George Zimmerman carry, and why Stand Your Ground matters. Let's see the lamestream media make THAT connection. :evil:
Eppur si muove--Galileo