Bloomberg Group Called Tsarnaev a Gun Victim

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
TheIrishman

Bloomberg Group Called Tsarnaev a Gun Victim

Post by TheIrishman »

http://news.yahoo.com/bloomberg-group-c ... 55125.html
Mayor Michael Bloomberg's organization Mayors Against Illegal Guns organized an event in Concord, New Hampshire, yesterday, during which the names of victims of gun violence since Newtown were read for several hours. Included among those names: Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the Boston bombing suspect killed during a shoot-out with police. But the group suggests it's not their fault. Tsarnaev's name came from a list posted at Slate.com
Slate even makes an excuse as to why his name is on the list.

How many other names were criminals justifiably shot or shot by fellow criminals during the commission of a criminal act?
Formally the IrateIrishman
PawPaw

Re: Bloomberg Group Called Tsarnaev a Gun Victim

Post by PawPaw »

I thought he was run over by his brother as the coward tried to escape.
The Boston police commissioner has confirmed that the younger bombing suspect killed his own brother by running him over with an SUV while officers were trying to arrest him.
Of course, Bloomberg is a damned liar anyway, so what he says shouldn't matter in the least. How do you know Bloomberg is lying? His lips are moving.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House
esa5444

Post by esa5444 »

PawPaw wrote:I thought he was run over by his brother as the coward tried to escape.
The Boston police commissioner has confirmed that the younger bombing suspect killed his own brother by running him over with an SUV while officers were trying to arrest him.
Of course, Bloomberg is a damned liar anyway, so what he says shouldn't matter in the least. How do you know Bloomberg is lying? His lips are moving.
Does it matter? Let's say he was shot and killed by the police. One bullet straight between the eyes. Is he really a "victim"? I don't know how people in Massachusetts think, but here in Texas, people still believe that "he needed killin' " is a valid defense for murder, even if the law does not codify it. Let's review this guys actions:

1. Blew up a marathon. Killed several people. Maimed several others
2. Placed a whole city on martial law, violating the rights of millions of people.
3. Was a no good piece of shit who killed innocent people he didn't know for some retarded cause.

Here in the State of Texas, an ordinary citizen could walk up to this guy and shoot him in the head at high noon in front of the police station. I would bet that a jury of Texans would not convict this citizen of murder. In fact, I think they would punish him with giving him a citizen's award and reimburse him for the cost of the round he used.

In other words. This guy Tsaernaev, he was a terrorist. His goals were to kill and maim people who were doing nothing more than working out to stay healthy. Gun victim? My ass. He is a perfect case where a bullet to the head was the only fair and proper course of action.
Dub_James

Post by Dub_James »

I do hope they keep making the kinds of mistakes they keep making. Only helps us.
Oh, the heads that turn
Make my back burn
And those heads that turn
Make my back, make my back burn

-She Sells Sanctuary
The Cult
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

TheIrishman wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/bloomberg-group-c ... 55125.html
Mayor Michael Bloomberg's organization Mayors Against Illegal Guns organized an event in Concord, New Hampshire, yesterday, during which the names of victims of gun violence since Newtown were read for several hours. Included among those names: Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the Boston bombing suspect killed during a shoot-out with police. But the group suggests it's not their fault. Tsarnaev's name came from a list posted at Slate.com
Slate even makes an excuse as to why his name is on the list.

How many other names were criminals justifiably shot or shot by fellow criminals during the commission of a criminal act?
Nothing new. Anti-gun groups have always used suicides, self-defense and justified police shootings as examples of "gun violence".
randy

Post by randy »

MarkD wrote:Nothing new. Anti-gun groups have always used suicides, self-defense and justified police shootings as examples of "gun violence".
Yep, the inability/unwillingness to make the distinction between "Violent and Predatory" and "Violent but Protective", because "Violence is bad, mmmmkay?"
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Rod

Post by Rod »

Just read elsewhere that 1 in 10 of the people listed were criminals killed by other criminals, cops, or "victims".
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

It isn't just Tsarnaev (or "Speedbump", as WeaponsMan identifies him on his blog).

Identifying the Rogue's Gallery of "gun violence victims" is usually the easiest way to get people onboard the push for concealed and constitutional carry laws, as Bloombozo is finding out.

WeaponsMan's blog gives further details here, where he also notes that former roman candle and fired LAPD ex-cop Chris Dorner made the list, along with other documented thugs, including one whose demise is helpfully documented on an embedded YouTube link from this March at the hands of the Solon PD.

For the record, when you present the chalk outline fodder to the coroner's investigators on the hood of your patrol cruiser, gun still hot and smoking in his hand, after unhelpfully for his future having emptied his Glock into your windshield, and then expired in a glorious display of police marksmanship, you and your partner deserve not just Medals of Valor, but a cash bonus recycling reward for turning douchebags into fertilizer, IMHO. Well done, and nice shooting.

And Bloombozo is still a world-class jackass with delusions of intelligence.
He should be the hero of every D-grade retard struggling through high school as to how far you can go without so much as a shred of brains.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

Aesop wrote: For the record, when you present the chalk outline fodder to the coroner's investigators on the hood of your patrol cruiser, gun still hot and smoking in his hand, after unhelpfully for his future having emptied his Glock into your windshield, and then expired in a glorious display of police marksmanship, you and your partner deserve not just Medals of Valor, but a cash bonus recycling reward for turning douchebags into fertilizer, IMHO. Well done, and nice shooting.
Heck, give them what Colonel Cooper proposed for Medal of Honor Winners. Lifetime forgiveness of income tax.

When it's a praiseworthy result we shouldn't scrimp on gratitude.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
Jered

Post by Jered »

Well, my days of not taking them seriously are certainly coming to a middle...

Or not.

:lol:
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.