Hillary suffering from Parkinson's?

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
dfwmtx

Re: Hillary suffering from Parkinson's?

Post by dfwmtx »

How do they know it's Parkinson's and not tertiary syphilis? I mean, Bill did/does get around, and he did stick his dick in crazy, and he has been known to lie. Could it be possible he brought something home and didn't tell Hillary, and it remains untreated?
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

I think its due to a stroke caused by that plane crash.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

HTRN wrote:I think its due to a stroke caused by that plane crash.
Or ducking from those snipers in Bosnia!!!!
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
JustinR

Post by JustinR »

Chuck Norris doesn't suffer from Parkinson's, he makes Parkinson's suffer.

Oops, wrong thread.

There IS a reason access to her is being so tightly controlled...and why she hasn't had a press conference in months.
"The armory was even better. Above the door was a sign: You dream, we build." -Mark Owen, No Easy Day

"My assault weapon won't be 'illegal,' it will be 'undocumented.'" -KL
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

You know, there's something about this thread, and the use of the words "Hillary" and "suffers" in the subject, that does my heart good. Just hope it's nothing trivial.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

MarkD wrote:You know, there's something about this thread, and the use of the words "Hillary" and "suffers" in the subject, that does my heart good. Just hope it's nothing trivial.
*LIKE*
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

dfwmtx wrote:How do they know it's Parkinson's and not tertiary syphilis? I mean, Bill did/does get around, and he did stick his dick in crazy, and he has been known to lie. Could it be possible he brought something home and didn't tell Hillary, and it remains untreated?
Unless she's secretly a Christian Scientist, I doubt it. Doctors are pretty free-handed with antibiotics, after all. Even if it got missed in her annual blood work, it could have been fixed as collateral damage from a dose given for bronchitis.

My maternal grandmother actually died from the scenario you described, BTW. She was a Christian Scientist, and one of her post-divorce gentleman callers brought back an extra souvenir from a trip to Mexico. We thought it was just plain old senile dementia for the longest time.
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
Termite

Post by Termite »

JustinR wrote:There IS a reason access to her is being so tightly controlled...and why she hasn't had a press conference in months.
Yesterday, at the first news meeting she's had in 274 days, she had a severe coughing fit and could not finish speaking. She jokingly blamed it on "Trump allergies". Link

The woman is ill.
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
g-man

Post by g-man »

"Reporter" tweeted "HRC very slowly regaining her voice." afterward, noting it was the worst coughing fit she can remember... She is only getting worse and worse, and it will be indelibly clear come debate time. Ill indeed.
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum