Tom Kratman Fisks Rosie O'Donnell

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Jered

Tom Kratman Fisks Rosie O'Donnell

Post by Jered »

Rosie O'Donnell wants martial law.

Tom Kratman explains why that is bad for her.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Netpackrat

Re: Tom Kratman Fisks Rosie O'Donnell

Post by Netpackrat »

That was brutal. :lol:
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Darrell

Post by Darrell »

For some reason that reminds me of Matt Bracken's What I Saw At The Coup:

https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress. ... -the-coup/

Bring it, fuckers. :twisted:
Eppur si muove--Galileo
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

O'Donnell's desire for martial law is an incoherent mess. This piece is likewise an incoherent mess.
Greg

Post by Greg »

Netpackrat wrote:That was brutal. :lol:
It really was. I enjoyed it so much, I started to feel a little guilty.

You know, when you shift the way you're sitting to hide your schadenboner. :lol:
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Greg

Post by Greg »

Vonz90 wrote:O'Donnell's desire for martial law is an incoherent mess. This piece is likewise an incoherent mess.
Made perfect sense to me. Simple cautionary piece.

You open the door to violence, something bad is going to come through. You open it wide enough, you might find yourself on your knees in a long hole in the ground.....

A little over the top, but I don't think it's incorrect.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

Liberal celebrity says something stupid. Conservatives write revenge fantasy illustrating why stupid thing was stupid. Liberals use said revenge fantasies as proof conservatives are fascist thugs, come up with more stupid things to say.

The cycle continues apace.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Link seems to be dead now.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

The link still works for I.

Yes, it's violent fantasy. I almost don't care because Leftist authoritarians pop up with little violent fantasies like this, and never think of the full and true implications and consequences of what they're saying. Kind like when a leftie says "we can end crime by banning guns", and someone on the right says this in reply.
TL;DR: their fantasy hits our greater reality.

Every fucker on the left calling for revolution doesn't realize just how bloody it will be.
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
randy

Post by randy »

Back in the 80's when the drug problem was so much worse than today [/sarcasm] that declaring martial law in certain areas (such as DC) was discussed to "get serious on the war on drugs". :roll:

I had a discussion with a group of Company and Field Grade officers on the implications of such stupidity should it come to pass.

Our consensus was that should we be assigned to such a duty, our first sweep would not be the poorer neighborhoods of actual DC residents, but through the Lobbyist and Legal offices of K-Street and surrounding areas.

We figured a bunch of rich, white, Ivy League Yuppies being stood against a wall and shot for possession of cocaine would have a much greater impression than shooting a bunch poor/minority folks for possessing crack. Like getting the asinine measure canceled as soon as those screaming for martial law realized they were subject to it like everyone else.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".