Trump, Malheur, & ADHD/OCD

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Aesop

Trump, Malheur, & ADHD/OCD

Post by Aesop »

Haste Makes Waste

This is the current intersection of right-of-center politics:
There are too many people thinking with their d*cks: in a hurry to get off, and not thinking about the consequences.

People want a new narcissistic bombastic incompetent asshole, so we can get rid of the old narcissistic bombastic incompetent asshole.
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss...

Otherwise, you have to pay attention, weed out the best candidate among a crowd of @$$clowns, and find one or two you can live with.

It's the same with stopping FedGov excesses: they think they can "just show up", and bring their M4gery banjo, and the redcoats will run like hell.
Yeah, not so much.

And the @$$clowns at Malheur, literally didn't even pack a lunch.
So when hordes of people, many from notionally their own side, sent them boxes of sex toys, and benedictions to "Eat A Bag Of Dicks!", these stars of their own internal monologue fap-fests were stunned and insane with rage.
Because they thought if they just charged that windmill harder, the Giants would be slain.

And of course one, the dead @$$clown, decided that running from the cops, trying to run a roadblock, and then dancing in a snowbank and taunting the police to "Shoot me!" was going to get him something other than (duh!) shot.
Because, apparently taking the time to think all this through - and figure out that they had no message, no strategy, no way to victory, and no tactics other than yell "Boo!" at the feds, because that "worked" at Bundytardville - was just too much brain labor, and they couldn't get over that hill.

Well played, F*cktard Legions Of Doom!

They aren't separate things, they're the same thing, just in different venues: they are the slowest and most obssessive-compulsive hyperactive dolts, both jonesing for their particular fix vis-à-vis politics and government, and right the hell now!

The Bundytards now have a whole new appreciation for how that doesn't work.
Hopefully the Trumpaholics won't take the rest of us in the car into a roadblock before they figure out the same thing.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
JustinR

Re: Trump, Malheur, & ADHD/OCD

Post by JustinR »

Someone is especially poetic tonight, did someone slip some Red Bull into your water bottle? :lol:

I notice with amusement that Trump royally stepped on his own crank in the debate tonight. When you start insulting the audience because they don't like what you say, you might as well start attaching water skis to your loafers and start looking for Selachimorpha to soar over.

I guess he thinks none of us remember Kelo.
"The armory was even better. Above the door was a sign: You dream, we build." -Mark Owen, No Easy Day

"My assault weapon won't be 'illegal,' it will be 'undocumented.'" -KL
JustinR

Post by JustinR »

Ug, after reading comments by Trump's cult of personality on Breitbart, I take that back. We're screwed.

(Unless Cruz can somehow pull this one out of a proverbial hat.)
"The armory was even better. Above the door was a sign: You dream, we build." -Mark Owen, No Easy Day

"My assault weapon won't be 'illegal,' it will be 'undocumented.'" -KL
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

History doesn't repeat, but it rhymes, and what we've been watching rhymes real well with 1 Samuel 8 through 2 Chronicles inclusive. YMMV, naturlich.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

JustinR wrote:Someone is especially poetic tonight, did someone slip some Red Bull into your water bottle? :lol:
No, I really was amidst reading the Malheur article on ZeroHedge, just a couple of items below the wickedly true Ramirez cartoon, when it dawned on me: this really is the answer this year to "WTF do these two [strike](bowel)[/strike] political movements have in common?"

They literally are the exact same people, who want what they want right goddam now, and to hell with reality.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"