PHPBB version upgrade and maintenance

Post your questions or issues here, if you need technical or administrative support or assistance.
JohnOC

PHPBB version upgrade and maintenance

Post by JohnOC »

The board will be off line starting at about 8:15 MST 11/29/09 for forum software upgrade and DB maintenance.
The government that is big enough to give you everything you want, is powerful enough to take everything you have. – Thomas Jefferson
JohnOC

Re: PHPBB version upgrade and maintenance

Post by JohnOC »

The board is now back up. Please let us know if you see any problems.
The government that is big enough to give you everything you want, is powerful enough to take everything you have. – Thomas Jefferson
JohnOC

Post by JohnOC »

Known issue:
[strike]- 'View active topics' looks to be misbehaving[/strike] Issue corrected
workinwifdakids

Post by workinwifdakids »

Any possibility the version upgrade/maintenance would lead to a significant speed improvements? The forum responded sluggishly with the "Submit" button before; no changes on my end, but submissions for me have been 2x to 3x speedier.
And may I say, from a moral point of view, I think there can be no justification for shoving snack cakes up your action.
--Weetabix
workinwifdakids

Post by workinwifdakids »

Thanks. Like I said, there was no change on my end (that I know of), but a 2 to 3 times faster response on Submits is a drastic improvement. I'll see what it does over the next week or so.
And may I say, from a moral point of view, I think there can be no justification for shoving snack cakes up your action.
--Weetabix