A Question for the Moderators/Admins...

Post your questions or issues here, if you need technical or administrative support or assistance.
HTRN

A Question for the Moderators/Admins...

Post by HTRN »

Now that we've been here a year, I'm curious as to which threads have been the most popular IE which have had the most replies, and which have had the most page views.

Unfortunately search doesn't allow to search by these numbers, Wanna give us a hint?

HTRN
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Fivetoes

Re: A Question for the Moderators/Admins...

Post by Fivetoes »

Not a moderator, but I would guess the Demotivator thread and the Introduce Yourself threads are the two most popular, I am not even going to look them up to check myself.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Well, the Demotivator one has almost 600 posts and over 10K views, so you may be on the right track there. :lol:

The introduction thread has almost 400 posts.. and a mere 4K or so views..

HTRN
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
JohnOC

Post by JohnOC »

Couldn't find any way to do it without database queries.. so here it is from database queries.

Top 5 topics by views:
  • Return of the Demotivators, Part III! IN THREE-D!!... 10466
    Introduce Yourselves 3986
    CC's Second Annual Shooting Fiesta! 1918
    <Updated>CC gets interviewed by the ATF! 1654
    Wiki 1571
Top 5 topics by replies:
  • Return of the Demotivators, Part III! IN THREE-D!!... 578
    Introduce Yourselves 379
    CC's Second Annual Shooting Fiesta! 190
    Fox saying it's Palin 114
    How Old Are You? 108
The government that is big enough to give you everything you want, is powerful enough to take everything you have. – Thomas Jefferson