Very silly pet peeve...

Post your questions or issues here, if you need technical or administrative support or assistance.
Aglifter

Very silly pet peeve...

Post by Aglifter »

If possible, could a mod please delete my PM. I received one, once, which I'm unable to read -- which is fine. But every time I log on, I have an indicator that I have an unread message. I realize this is completely unimportant, but if someone could delete it, I appreciate it.

Should this be a major issue, then please ignore my request, and I shall learn to accept a picture which cannot be straightened...
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor

A gentleman unarmed is undressed.

Collects of 1903/08 Colt Pocket Auto
drice

Re: Very silly pet peeve...

Post by drice »

OK, I have one too. I login in the AM when I get to work, and during free moments, will read active posts. I'm not reading all day, but when...and if, I find something to reply to, I'm sent back to the Login screen.

If I'm drafting a response, and get called away, when I come back, and continue, my draft will be lost and I'll be asked to Login again. That happened this AM while responding to the Favorite Gun thread.

How much time is allowed to be inactive before sumarily being kicked back out?

But, me too...it's not a huge thing, but a silly little peeve.
Aglifter

Post by Aglifter »

SUCCESS! Thank you.
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor

A gentleman unarmed is undressed.

Collects of 1903/08 Colt Pocket Auto
drice

Post by drice »

OK. Thanks.

I guess I'll live with rather than talk to IT about it.