report this post????

Post your questions or issues here, if you need technical or administrative support or assistance.
Precision

report this post????

Post by Precision »

When did we add...

report this post

reply to quote

as options in the right hand corner of the posts. Noticed it today. Hmmm
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
BDK

Re: report this post????

Post by BDK »

Been there for years, TMK.
Greg

Post by Greg »

Many years, yes. :)
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
randy

Post by randy »

I'm pretty sure they have been there since Day One.

At least from the Moderator point of view.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Precision

Post by Precision »

weird. Now I don't see them.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
Precision

Post by Precision »

now when I refresh the page, it sometimes alternates the options over in the corner.

I am also having an issue with partial page fill. It is not only related to this site. Maybe I am having issues with a virus or something.
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

I think I've only seen it occasionally. I don't see it now, or I'd report your post just to see what it does. :D
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
JohnOC

Post by JohnOC »

You should see the buttons to report posts when you are logged in. They send notifications to the moderators and admins that a post or thread may need attention.
The government that is big enough to give you everything you want, is powerful enough to take everything you have. – Thomas Jefferson
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Ah. The little exclamation point?

Thing is, I'm not sure I've ever reported a post on any forum anywhere. I'd speculate that most of the people here are more likely to respond to a post than to report it. And given the high quality of our moderators, it's hard to imagine a post needing to be reported before they saw it.

I love this bar!
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Precision

Post by Precision »

I have figured out the issue I am having.

I click on a thread and it only partially loads. So instead of getting the "quote" box and the "!" boxes. I get it written in red highlighted words. I also only get part of the thread loaded. I have to refresh, sometimes a few times to get the entire thread. It seems to only be happening on this site, but it may happen elsewhere and I just don't notice the effects.