New intro idea

Post your questions or issues here, if you need technical or administrative support or assistance.
JAG2955

Re: New intro idea

Post by JAG2955 »

You know, I think that I'd also like to see us do a membership drive. Attract a larger audience, I obviously don't have any stats on the number of active members, but it really seems like its getting a little sparse in here.
Precision

Post by Precision »

JAG2955 wrote:You know, I think that I'd also like to see us do a membership drive. Attract a larger audience, I obviously don't have any stats on the number of active members, but it really seems like its getting a little sparse in here.

I agree. How would we go about doing that?
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Precision wrote:
JAG2955 wrote:You know, I think that I'd also like to see us do a membership drive. Attract a larger audience, I obviously don't have any stats on the number of active members, but it really seems like its getting a little sparse in here.

We could close the forum again... It worked last time! :mrgreen:
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Precision

Post by Precision »

Netpackrat wrote:
Precision wrote:

We could close the forum again... It worked last time! :mrgreen:
Hey aren't you the loud mouth that wanted it reopened? :lol:

And although that got our registered user numbers up. I really don't see many new posts from those new members. A post here a post there, but no one posting like you, BDK, Mekender, 308Mike ... Me

I invite people to the forum with some frequency, but they rarely come over and if they do, they rarely stick.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
evan price

Post by evan price »

No mention of de-barked Chihuahuas?
What about duct-taping ceramic plates to withstand multiple 308 impacts?
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!
JAG2955

Post by JAG2955 »

Precision wrote:

Wish I knew. I've invited a few people to check this forum out, but to my knowledge, no one has joined.
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

"Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of a cancer cell." I've never been involved in an organization that tried to grow just to grow that didn't change.

Let the community attract people who fit.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

Several years ago, when the NRA Annual Meeting was in Phoenix, several of us had business cards listing membership in this forum. The purpose was to introduce ourselves and to have something to hand out that had the URL on it. Can't speak for anyone else, but good intentions and all I cannot remember the URL and often the name of a website I would like to look up. Especially if social lubricating fluid is involved.
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona