Forum clock wrong after outage 11/30

Post your questions or issues here, if you need technical or administrative support or assistance.
JohnOC

Forum clock wrong after outage 11/30

Post by JohnOC »

Yep, we know it was down, and yeah, the time is wrong again. It'll get fixed ASAP.
The government that is big enough to give you everything you want, is powerful enough to take everything you have. – Thomas Jefferson
First Shirt

Re: Forum clock wrong after outage 11/30

Post by First Shirt »

If that's the worst thing that happens to us this week, we're in pretty good shape.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

's okay.
I just had fun on the Star Wars trailer thread because I answered ten minutes before the question that was asked.

The Farce will be with you...always.
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

So, we've now officially discovered The Guncounter Wormhole??? :geek:

I'll scroll back a few posts to find the answer to the question I hadn't even asked yet… :ugeek:
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Jered

Post by Jered »

It's a guncounter time traveler pointing out the guncounter wormhole that we used to send him back in time to point it out.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.