Link from alternate domain

Post your questions or issues here, if you need technical or administrative support or assistance.
Aglifter

Link from alternate domain

Post by Aglifter »

It's nitpicky, but if we have to go to "theguncounter.org" to reach the site, it would be best if the "Forums" link went to "theguncounter.org/forum" rather than "theguncounter.com/forum" which is a dead link...
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor

A gentleman unarmed is undressed.

Collects of 1903/08 Colt Pocket Auto
Denis

Re: Link from alternate domain

Post by Denis »

I just now came in though my bookmark of http://www.theguncounter.com/forum as usual.

There was a problem earlier today though - that was taking me to Godaddy - did somebody forget to renew the domain on time? :oops:
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Denis wrote:I just now came in though my bookmark of http://www.theguncounter.com/forum as usual.

There was a problem earlier today though - that was taking me to Godaddy - did somebody forget to renew the domain on time? :oops:
Same here, Denis. I just figured that, with everything he's facing right now, Chris was probably just a bit late renewing the domain name.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Denis

Post by Denis »

CByrneIV wrote:Then, as soon as the "product failed billing", rather than notifying me first, they instantly switched it over to a parked domain.
Glad you could get it back before someone pounced on it - I was half wondering if I should do that myself, to stop it getting outside the family...
Aglifter

Post by Aglifter »

It's almost like some lawyer should form a 501 C 7 corp for the forum, and file a trademark on the name...
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor

A gentleman unarmed is undressed.

Collects of 1903/08 Colt Pocket Auto