Email Change

Post your questions or issues here, if you need technical or administrative support or assistance.
skb12172

Email Change

Post by skb12172 »

Now that they are in league with Satan, I'm phasing out my AOL address. How do I change my email address on here without having to sign up all over again? If this is something you can do for me, my new email address is

skb1972@gmail.com

If I need to do it myself, please advise. Thank you.
SKB12172
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
308Mike

Re: Email Change

Post by 308Mike »

Go to your User Profile after clicking on User Control Panel in the upper left corner of this screen, look on the left side, you'll see a link for Profile, click it (Profile), then on the next screen, select Edit account settings on the left side selections under your profile. You should now see your email address used by the system when people click on the button to contact you by email.

Make sure you remember your login password before trying to change anything here:
Current password:
You must confirm your current password if you wish to change it, alter your e-mail address or username.
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Aglifter

Post by Aglifter »

When I did that, it messed up my account, and CBIV had to fix it for me, just as an FYI.
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor

A gentleman unarmed is undressed.

Collects of 1903/08 Colt Pocket Auto
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Aglifter wrote:When I did that, it messed up my account, and CBIV had to fix it for me, just as an FYI.
If that's the case (how long ago did this happen?), perhaps you should wait for Chris to respond.
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Aglifter

Post by Aglifter »

Sorry if I stepped on any toes - I couldn't remember if Chris got a notice, or if I sent him an email.
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor

A gentleman unarmed is undressed.

Collects of 1903/08 Colt Pocket Auto
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

I'm back. Thanks, Chris. Especially in light of your other concerns and worries, I appreciate you getting to this so quickly.

I have a new thread to post in honor of an anniversary tomorrow. I'm glad to be back on board in time to do that.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.