Admin contact for new member, please

Post your questions or issues here, if you need technical or administrative support or assistance.
workinwifdakids

Admin contact for new member, please

Post by workinwifdakids »

My buddy has been standing by for an email so he can log in for the first time. If one of you can check on it, it would be awesome.

username: tc8228

Thanks, guys.
And may I say, from a moral point of view, I think there can be no justification for shoving snack cakes up your action.
--Weetabix
workinwifdakids

Re: Admin contact for new member, please

Post by workinwifdakids »

Aw, crap. I was hoping to grab one of the mods, Chris! I thought you'd be out of the loop because of that.

I'm sorry, man. Forgive me?
And may I say, from a moral point of view, I think there can be no justification for shoving snack cakes up your action.
--Weetabix
randy

Post by randy »

workinwifdakids wrote:Aw, crap. I was hoping to grab one of the mods, Chris! I thought you'd be out of the loop because of that.

I'm sorry, man. Forgive me?
Actually, I pinged him via e-mail (actually via an e-mail group to all admins and mods) when I saw that thread as I don't have that ability. He's the first one that responded (within 10 minutes IIRC). So any "wrath" should fall on me.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
tc8228

Post by tc8228 »

CByrneIV wrote:No wrath should fall on anybody.

I did my grieving two weeks ago, when he actually died. The last week has just been about taking care of my family, and I've had some time in between.

Sorry to hear that :( I wish you the best in your difficult times.
"Paper is poverty ...it is only the ghost of money and not money itself." -Jefferson

"It is well that the people of The Nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution by tomorrow morning." -Henry Ford