The Theme is going to be weird looking for a few days

Post your questions or issues here, if you need technical or administrative support or assistance.
Netpackrat

Re: The Theme is going to be weird looking for a few days

Post by Netpackrat »

That's kind of a high price for my eyes to pay in return for being able to see the quote button.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Understood, please don't mistake any bitching for ingratitude. I just really hate the way it looks right now.

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

I really dislike the "quick reply" at the bottom of each thread. When I open a thread I am following, I use command-down arrow to jump to the bottom, but now it takes me to the quick reply instead of the last post, so I still have to scroll. I figure if somebody wants to open their mouth, they can go to the reply screen. 8^)

Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

You da man.

Denis

Post by Denis »

CByrneIV wrote:Okay... POLLS ARE FINALLY FRIKKEN FIXED!!!!
You da man!
Greg

Post by Greg »

CByrneIV wrote:Alright.. I've been working on this for seven straight hours, it's 3:30 in the morning... I've fixed everything I can see, find, or think of (including poll and anti-spam functionality, which have both been broken for months); except the buttons and colors I don't like... and that's a minor aesthetic issue.

I'm fuckin going to bed.
I'm used to colors looking funny. Thank you for all the efforts spent fixing our online lodge.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
FelixEstrella

Post by FelixEstrella »

CByrneIV wrote:Alright.. I've been working on this for seven straight hours, it's 3:30 in the morning... I've fixed everything I can see, find, or think of (including poll and anti-spam functionality, which have both been broken for months); except the buttons and colors I don't like... and that's a minor aesthetic issue.

I'm fuckin going to bed.
What Dennis said! You da maaaannn!!!!!
"Luck is where you find it—but to find it you have to look for it" -- Eugene Fluckey.
Blogspot
picsig
NVGdude

Post by NVGdude »

The quote button has been moved to the TOP of each post. Annoying. If I want to quote someone I don't want to have to scroll back to find the "quote" button.

Oh, and yeah, it looks way different now.

EDIT: I just switched my profile default theme back to subsilver2. I still think it's the cleanest and most functional of the 3 themes.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Post by Combat Controller »

Thanks for all the hard work Chris. You are a champ.
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
Denis

Post by Denis »

Back at base. I have the impression after the cleanup that the forum is much snappier and more responsive - especially when posting - even allowing for the better internet connection here than in Greece. Thanks, Chris.