Flagging Comments as Inappropriate - No Not This Site

Post your questions or issues here, if you need technical or administrative support or assistance.
Denis

Re: Flagging Comments as Inappropriate - No Not This Site

Post by Denis »

CByrneIV wrote:I'd ... get you from 1000 yards...
How is that project coming along, anyway?
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

What really sucks is that where I live there's plenty of 1000+ yard fields of fire. And now I'll be nervous going to any forum meets.
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom,...Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you...; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.

-Samuel Adams

Irate Islander
FelixEstrella

Post by FelixEstrella »

arctictom wrote:Have to say we are a pretty civil group as well, have noticed more that once when some one is offended , the an apology usually follows very quickly.
ONLY THE WEAK APOLOGIZE. NOW I AM OFFENDED!!!!!

[How's that? ;-) ]
"Luck is where you find it—but to find it you have to look for it" -- Eugene Fluckey.
Blogspot
picsig
Denis

Post by Denis »

FelixEstrella wrote:[How's that? ;-) ]
Oops. You'd better say you're sorry. Otherwise it'll be Chris with his 1000-yard pink ouija-board when you least expect it.
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Actually, knowing Chris, he'll probably just have all the misdirected mail rerouted to his house. I hope he's got a BIG mailbox! :lol:
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
arctictom

Post by arctictom »

FelixEstrella wrote:
arctictom wrote:Have to say we are a pretty civil group as well, have noticed more that once when some one is offended , the an apology usually follows very quickly.
ONLY THE WEAK APOLOGIZE. NOW I AM OFFENDED!!!!!

[How's that? ;-) ]
Sounds right, If in doubt apologize, particularly to folks that shoot things for fun. Remain calm step away from the large hand gun :D
You live and learn.
Or you don't live long.
Ben Rumson

Post by Ben Rumson »

:lol: