Board admin notes pertaining to new users.

BobbyK

Board admin notes pertaining to new users.

Post by BobbyK »

Hello all!

First, I want to re-state that we do go through a moderation process for new board members before they can post. This helps to keep the spam/troll content to a minimum. I've been slacking on approving new members, of late. Sorry. Life and stuff.

I'm going to update some settings to get emailed when there's a new user, but I'm not going to be able to guarantee that I'll be able to do that instantly, so I'm going to commit to checking it at least once every 48 hours.

So... You may have a two day wait before you can post. Sorry, but I've got a day-job. I will also post warnings prior to going on trips or whatnot where I will have limited or no access to the site.

Mkay?
randy

Re: Board admin notes pertaining to new users.

Post by randy »

Works for me. Thanks for all you do for the site
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
308Mike

Re: Board admin notes pertaining to new users.

Post by 308Mike »

randy wrote:Works for me. Thanks for all you do for the site
Roger that!!
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad