Who wants to make a logo?

FelixEstrella

Re: Who wants to make a logo?

Post by FelixEstrella »

1 gun, 2 gun, 3 gun, 4 .... 5 gun, 6 gun, 7 gun more ....

What? Not that counter? Oh ..... :oops:
"Luck is where you find it—but to find it you have to look for it" -- Eugene Fluckey.
Blogspot
picsig
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

I still like the idea of a cute and fuzzy animal striking this sort of pose(obviously we can't use him, because of copyright issues), perhaps with a more modern firearm?

Another idea is go to something more abstract, like the Arfcom boltface logo - I think something using a Ma Duece might be good, perhaps a shot from the business end, at an off center angle?

HTRN
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
arctictom

Post by arctictom »

I will run a few ideas by my wife ( the artist ) , and see what she comes up with, more in a couple days .
You live and learn.
Or you don't live long.
oilcrash

Post by oilcrash »

arctictom wrote:I will run a few ideas by my wife ( the artist ) , and see what she comes up with, more in a couple days .

Ditto here.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

I just came across this. If a reloading press bolted next to a PC doesn't say this forum, then I don't know what does.. :lol:

Unfortunately, it belongs to RCBS, but I don't see why we couldn't do something similar if we elected to..

HTRN
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
lizard331

Post by lizard331 »

oilcrash wrote:
arctictom wrote:I will run a few ideas by my wife ( the artist ) , and see what she comes up with, more in a couple days .

Ditto here.

Well, since I seem to have been volunteered, I'll see what I can do.
Aglifter

Post by Aglifter »

Perhaps some kind of mad scientist w. a belt-fed or gatling gun...

Or, a pith-helmet "explorer" looking fellow, complete w. handlebar mustache, and a gatling gun.

Or, just "TGC" in large letters, "FORUM" in smaller letters, underneath. And, "theguncounter.com" underneath that - which could actually be embroidered, etc fairly simply.
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor

A gentleman unarmed is undressed.

Collects of 1903/08 Colt Pocket Auto
Denis

Post by Denis »

lizard331 wrote:
oilcrash wrote:

Ditto here.

Well, since I seem to have been volunteered, I'll see what I can do.
Welcome, Lizard!

I don't know how much Oilcrash tells you about what we get up to here, but this thread might help for an overview...
Catbird

Post by Catbird »

How about something like this?
logo1911.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"If at first you don't succeed, that's one data point." XKCD
Gunnuts

Post by Gunnuts »

How about a countertop (like in a gun shop) with "The Gun Counter" spelled out with a combination of guns and ammo lying on it?

I like the computer/reloading press idea, too. And maybe add a gun or two. :D