NFL Consequences

Keep it clean people, this is almost a family friendly site
Rumpshot

NFL Consequences

Post by Rumpshot »

Breaking News:

The NFL announced today that because of lost revenue due to kneeling, an NFL Team had to be cut.

Tampa Bay and the Green Bay Packers will be combining forming the Tampacks.

They will be good for only one period and will have no second string...

(i know, I know but……..)
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
Weetabix

Re: NFL Consequences

Post by Weetabix »

I actually laughed out loud. :lol:
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Rich

Post by Rich »

And to balance the number of NFL teams, the Giants and Eagles shall merge and be known as the Giggles. :lol:
A weak government usually remains a servant of citizens, while a strong government usually becomes the master of its subjects.
- paraphrased from several sources

A choice, not an echo. - Goldwater campaign, 1964
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

So the league will have 29 teams, plus whatever the hell the Cleveland Browns are....
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

MiddleAgedKen wrote:So the league will have 29 teams, plus whatever the hell the Cleveland Browns are....
Dammit, you beat me to a Cleveland joke! :mrgreen:

But then who doesn't beat Cleveland? :lol:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Rod

Post by Rod »

You heard the case in the courts in the Midwest? A young boy was brought before the bench after being taken from his broken home because his mother abused him. After talking with the young boy, the judge realized the father was an even worse choice. The judge asked the boy if he'd like to live with his grandparents. He told the judge they were worse than his mom and dad. After much deliberation and consideration between the judge, the social worker, the lawyers, and the police, they decided to ask him who he would like as foster parents. He was very vocal, "The Cleveland Browns. They never beat anyone."
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist