When is it ok to beat a little old lady?

Keep it clean people, this is almost a family friendly site
Steamforger

When is it ok to beat a little old lady?

Post by Steamforger »

When she's trying to kill 300 or so people.

TL;DR- Little old lady flings a handful of change into an airliner engine for "good luck."
Netpackrat

Re: When is it ok to beat a little old lady?

Post by Netpackrat »

For fuck's sake.....
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

I got nothin'...
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Captain Wheelgun

Post by Captain Wheelgun »

That only works for orcs, and only when they throw a chicken into the tail rotor. :ugeek:
"What is this, the Congress Avenue Independence Day Parade?" - Capt. Karl von Stahlberg, RTN
Republic of Texas Navy Archives
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Captain Wheelgun wrote:That only works for orcs, and only when they throw a chicken into the tail rotor. :ugeek:
ISWYDT. 8-)
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
Wrenchbender1

Post by Wrenchbender1 »

Beating? How about tossing some anti-werewolf medication at her forehead.
Beware lest in your anxiety to avoid war you obtain a master.
- Demosthenes
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

Now that I've picked up a side job to finance my other activities at (REDACTED), I have to say I wouldn't put this sort of thing past the average American if we still let people enter planes via anything but a weird steerable tube.

And this is accounting for religious/superstitious beliefs, not people who simply do things because they are assholes. It is one thing if someone following a religious edict makes a mess from washing his feet in a sink. It is another thing entirely if he decides he is done with his chaw and discards it in the middle of taking a shower.

Also if you're not going to lift a toilet seat to take a piss, kill yourself.

Seriously. Kill yourself.
Greg

Post by Greg »

Jericho941 wrote:Now that I've picked up a side job to finance my other activities at (REDACTED), I have to say I wouldn't put this sort of thing past the average American if we still let people enter planes via anything but a weird steerable tube.

And this is accounting for religious/superstitious beliefs, not people who simply do things because they are assholes. It is one thing if someone following a religious edict makes a mess from washing his feet in a sink. It is another thing entirely if he decides he is done with his chaw and discards it in the middle of taking a shower.

American levels of pure batshit crazy superstition are NOTHING compared to Asians.

This may amuse you all, but at home I've become something of a sitzpinkler, because of nighttime piss runs. Even without my glasses in total darkness it lets me piss with perfect nothing-to-clean-up-later accuracy.

In a public restroom? I do not lift the seat, because I am not, repeat not, going to touch that seat. Not even with someone else's hands.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

Greg wrote:
Jericho941 wrote:Now that I've picked up a side job to finance my other activities at (REDACTED), I have to say I wouldn't put this sort of thing past the average American if we still let people enter planes via anything but a weird steerable tube.

American levels of pure batshit crazy superstition are NOTHING compared to Asians.

This may amuse you all, but at home I've become something of a sitzpinkler, because of nighttime piss runs. Even without my glasses in total darkness it lets me piss with perfect nothing-to-clean-up-later accuracy.

In a public restroom? I do not lift the seat, because I am not, repeat not, going to touch that seat. Not even with someone else's hands.
We have people at work who obviously don't understand how toilets, and their associated seats, work. I'm pretty sure some people squat with their feet on top of the seat, it's the only explanation for shit on the wall behind the toilet. It's depressing how often I walk into a toilet stall, mutter "How the fuck did you get shit THERE?" and walk back out.

When I'm elected President the citizenship test, and the application for any temporary visas, and even entry to the country as a tourist, will require a working understanding of American plumbing fixtures and their proper usage. Failure will have your nasty ass on the next plane back to where you came from.