Give your holiday houseguests a thrill.......

Keep it clean people, this is almost a family friendly site
Termite

Give your holiday houseguests a thrill.......

Post by Termite »

LINKY

I can see how this could cause a bit of excitement, especially in certain cities and suburbs............. :lol:
fire starters.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
blackeagle603

Re: Give your holiday houseguests a thrill.......

Post by blackeagle603 »

:lol: :lol: Brilliant
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
McClarkus

Post by McClarkus »

Apparently we think alike...... One of my range boxes. :)
fuze box (600 x 337).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
One secret to life. Step #1 - Find something you enjoy doing. Step #2 - Find someone foolish enough to pay you to do it.
FelixEstrella

Post by FelixEstrella »

Black Rock Powder Co. ... huh huh huh ...... ;-)
"Luck is where you find it—but to find it you have to look for it" -- Eugene Fluckey.
Blogspot
picsig
Mike OTDP

Post by Mike OTDP »

At one time, I tried using a (thoroughly washed) black powder can as a holder for the lit end of my matchlock match. MLAIC rules require it to be in a safety container while loading. Figured I'd psyche the other shooters out...and psyched myself out instead. It took an act of will to put the match in. Went back to the tried-and-true soft drink can.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Hell, I know somebody that has a blasting machine in his living room as decoration.. :shock:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Old Grafton

Post by Old Grafton »

HTRN wrote:Hell, I know somebody that has a blasting machine in his living room as decoration.. :shock:
Y'know, I've previously thought about building a dummy wood blasting machine for just that purpose. Real ones are too dern pricey and scarce. :lol:
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
McClarkus

Post by McClarkus »

Ya. You could make it into a real clock!
One secret to life. Step #1 - Find something you enjoy doing. Step #2 - Find someone foolish enough to pay you to do it.
Wrenchbender1

Post by Wrenchbender1 »

Old Grafton wrote:
HTRN wrote:Hell, I know somebody that has a blasting machine in his living room as decoration.. :shock:
Y'know, I've previously thought about building a dummy wood blasting machine for just that purpose. Real ones are too dern pricey and scarce. :lol:
It isn't as recognizable, but the WWII vintage hell boxes are a good deal cheaper sometimes. Just add genuine imitation asbestos insulated wire leading from the box to the couch/loveseat/Lazyboy. Keeps the daughter's boyfriend on his toes... Literally. :twisted:
Beware lest in your anxiety to avoid war you obtain a master.
- Demosthenes
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Old Grafton wrote:
I know, ioffered him a hundred bucks for it after he mentioned he got it, but turned me down..
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt